Reaction score
Who fancies a meet on some serious driver roads?

I think it could be a quality meet if we could get 5 trophy's and 5 Williams' for a B road blast.

If anyone is seriously interested lets have some place suggestions and get it sorted before the winter closes in.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
ahh but dont forget the Williams' will have had a .03 second head start while us Trophy owners have to switch off the ESP :lol:

Reaction score
Well if you really think that no harm in turning up to prove it hey? Or is it that you dont want film evidence of an old man in an old car kicking your ass? :wink:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think some of us just don't feel the need to prove wether our cars and / or driving ability is better than someone elses all the time thats all.

I personally don't claim to be a better driver than anyone else, because I'm just an average driver and just because I own a Trophy doesn't mean I think I need to go out and prove anything.

Reaction score
Well said Nik, i coulndt agree more. Just because of the car i own i dont feel that i have to prove what my driving is like.

G

Come on guys I think a Trophy/Williams meet is a great idea. We dont have to rag the nuts off our cars just a nice drive down a good B road stopping for some good photos and a spot of lunch :)

Reaction score
Would be up for a meet, should be nice to see a few Williams and Trophy's together.

Not keen on the driving side of the meet but im always up for a good chat/meet.

Reaction score
sorry, I was just responding to your request for a "place suggestion"