Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
I saw that one the other day when I was browsing PH. Looks nice... if they removed the bra and stickers...

Reaction score
yeah !! exactly why would you !! some people are such numpties :lol:

Reaction score
Looks bad in it's current state but could be a good 'restoration' project for somone. Ha,ha.

At only 40k you'd hope it would be in fairly good condition.

Reaction score
yeah its cheap but no mention of dampers or belts being done, it could have been thrashed for 40k and in worse nick than a 70k car it all depends if the owner has looked after it. :^o

Reaction score
I see its now sold, anyone on here gonna own up to liking cars with underwear! :lol:

Reaction score
I'll own up, i own a car bra, and i do use it now and again in the summer months. The main reason i got one was due to my old williams used to get a lot of chips to the front end of the bonnet, anyone who's owned one will know. So naturally when i bought the Trophy i invested in another one. Yes the bumper will get chips, but it's more noticiable when the bonnet gets chipped/scratched damaged etc, and it's a little more difficult to get repaired.
But these car bras are being used by alot of muppets who have them on 365 days a yr sun and rain, that doesnt do it any good at all, you should only have them on a couple of days at a time, and never in the rain. Also the muppets who drive chaved up saxos, golfs etc constantly have them on, so they just give them a bad name/image.
But it's not as if i have ruined my trophy for all you purists, the car bra can go on/off in seconds, not as if the cars plastered with stickers like that other bag 'o shite. All i've got on mine is a yozzasport exhaust, and occasionally i use the underwear lol.