Reaction score
So what do we think?

When i have the full cage welded in (probably over the winter) the entire interior will need spraying.

If it's done red, it will be just too much, if it's black then it will be a bit gloomy, so at the moment i'm thinking of white, but if i do the interior white then i may as well strip it all back to a bare shell and have the entire car done in one go.

The end result would be an all white Trophy. Anyone any good with photoshop or the like, and care to post a picture up of what a white throphy would look like [-o<

Let me know your thoughts

Chris

Reaction score
Here's one I made earlier...

WhiteTrophy.jpg

Plus a link to a post which contains my image plus another further down by sharkeyuk.
here

Reaction score
Cheers Guy's, those pictures of the pink one's look great, now that's given me food for thought :twisted: :twisted:

No seriously It's looking like White the winner, those pictures in the other thread look spot on, and that 172 even looks well.

Just need to get a sensible idea of cost now, bearing in mind the car will delivered to the Sprayers completly stripped inside and out inc engine out wiring etc, practically just a bare shell. Any ideas on cost anyone? would like to think 1k would get a decent job done.

Chris

Reaction score
Ajr said:
My mate mat's white 172, well it was...

IMG_2208-vi.jpg

Full project thread available on demand ;)

I was about to bring up the Time Attack car, and I am guessing that is it. What a fantastic car.

Reaction score
Surely some Renault ID Alien Green paint is the way forward! :D
Although its probably just cause I fancy a green 997 GT3 RS that colours my opinion :oops: