BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Mat.

I fitted Koni's to the rear because the Sachs dampers needed replacing and I fancied an upgrade. Quite a few Trophy owners had already fitted Koni's to the rear with Mark Fish custom springs. Apparently this is a better setup as advised my Mark Fish, They have had there Koni's revalved to suite the new spring rates but seeing as thought I have standard springs I didnt get them revalved. Since fitting them the rear has been alot more stable. They have rebound adjustment too which is a useful feature.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
7k give or take a bit. and tell me about it - re spending money on the things.

If I'd not have decided to keep it for life i'd hve sold it long ago.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think ill keep hold of her for a bit longer and sell her after the Cambelt has been done in a few months, I have a track day booked in May now so ill have to hang on a bit longer, If I get the track day bug then im selling and buying something I can turn in to a track only car.

Reaction score
BenG said:
I think ill keep hold of her for a bit longer and sell her after the Cambelt has been done in a few months, I have a track day booked in May now so ill have to hang on a bit longer, If I get the track day bug then im selling and buying something I can turn in to a track only car.

where when who ?

Reaction score
Ben G - which track day have you booked ? and who did you do it through? I decided to get track day weapon at christmas, it's been a lot of fun in the recent weather ;)

if it was me i would hold onto yours until the spring when prices will be firmer and sales will be stronger.. just my 2 pennies worth.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Booked on at Croft on the 3rd May with Javelin. :)