Reaction score
Are the lower numbered Trophys 05 reg, and the higher numbered Trophys 55 reg, or just totally random??

Reaction score
Matbrown said:
Renault were sending him a replacement...

Mat.

Now thats interesting...because i had a conversation with Jeremy Townsend @RSUK a couple years back...he told me, or rather admitted that there are no records at either RSUK or the Alpine factory in France regarding which trophy matches which VIN Number... and lower VIN numbered cars dont necessarily have lower "plaque" numbers.

Thats how the "duplicate" number issues have have never been resolved.

They wont be able to give him the correct number unless he's got in contact with the original owner and found out for himself and If they do supply a plaque it wont be the same as the original trophy one either, it will be the "spongy" type as on the V6 mk2.

i dont smoke crack either...only corsas :D

Reaction score
can somebody get me a trophy and a bit of crack :D

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up i will see if its there for viewing on sunday looks clean but they always do in the pics shame i don't know anybody down that way

G

mine is for sale.
£7300 as i need quick sale for new car
less mines than the one for £7900.

Reaction score
put a deposit down on number 43 today only 15k on the clock feels like new i love it

Reaction score
yes i forgot thanks for the heads up mate and i did not pay no where near the asking price so even happier :D