Reaction score
Think its time to sell my pride and joy and move up and on it the car world. Anyone who knows me will know this car is absolutely mint condition and if anything needed done, it was done!

I drive the Trophy most days and always make sure the engine has completely warmed up before taken past 3000rpm. The car is kept in a garage over night an undergoes a good cleaning/detailing process almost every week ensuring the paintwork is clean and protected from the elements.

Important:

The car has always been run on 98 Ron / Vpower / BP Ultimate.
Belts have been done (just before 28,000)
Full service history
Extended warranty
Hpi clear etc
MOT Aug 2010
Tax Nov 2010

The car is number 163 of 500 produced. The clio Trophy is special because of its trick suspension, the front dampers have remote reservoirs. I have been told that these are similar to the dampers fitted to touring cars.

Full spec:

The car is fitted with as standard:
Electric windows
Power steering
Half leather/suede recaro front seats
Cd player and 6 changer cd player controlled from steering wheel
Chilled glove box
Air con
Air bags
ABS
Traction control
Speed limiter
Cruise control.

Engine:
full scorpion rs192 stainless exhaust with decat (Just fitted in Summer 09 and standard cat all comes with car)
ITG maxogen carbon fibre cold air intake
Matching exterior paint engine cover
Polished battery cover

Brakes:
Brembo high carbon front discs
Red stuff pads
Uprated brake fluid

Wheels/tyres/suspension :
Speedline turini in anthracite
michelin pilot exalto pe2 tyres
Sachs self adjustable gas dampers (10 times more than a conventional road car damper)

Exterior:
Carbon renault badge

Interior:
Recaro sport trendline seats
Ipod interface

Anymore information needed or offer please contact Christopher on 07775675053 or 02891463717

I'm located just outside Belfast can pick you up from Belfast City George Best airport and if you take car Belfast port is next door via to scotland or liverpool

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1439835.htm

Reaction score
Why this car not selling due to the fact across the water?

Reaction score
Yea but not at the money there worth even 7200 is low for the car as it sits extended warranty, mot aug tax nov new rs192 exhaust etc

Reaction score
Trophy No.
C5PHL said:
Why this car not selling due to the fact across the water?

May have something to do with it but probably more to do with the fact that it's only been two days, it looks a nice one I'm sure if you're patient you'll get your price.
Good luck.

Reaction score
Has been for sale for 3/4 weeks now, only advertised in pistionheads tho before here and cliosport. Its a bargin for the wee car