Reaction score
dealer is still to get mats for the trophy, i said i wanted them included in the deal he said ok i sort some out been a couple of months now think its time i paid a visit again.
just wanted to know from the people who have got mats for thre trophy are they plain or has it got the trophy logo on (thats renault mats)

Reaction score
I don't know of anyone who actually got mats. I think if anyone has managed it they will be Clio ones...

Reaction score
as the trophy was a limited car think they should have had mats with the trophy logo on and in there as standard.

Reaction score
Ah, I was told its based on the Cup Spec, so no mats... didn't stop me asking either though. I got the standard, we'll get back to you on that...

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, being 'Cup' spec, no mats included as standard like with the full fat 172 / 182's.

Got mats with mine, but they are just standard cheapo clio mats.

You can see them here:
trophyseats.JPG

Reaction score
Well i got a set for Juztmats, there just plain black but they are really good nice a thick and very hard wearing, think they are around £50

Day

Reaction score
Do you need to be reminded that the car you are driving is a Trophy?

Surely the feck off sticker on the sideskirt is a big enough giveaway :lol:

Reaction score
yes but i think it would be a nice touch, where else does it say trophy on the car besides the sides :D
i dont need to be reminded because its my girlfreinds car :D

Reaction score
I got shitty normal clio grey mats when i bought my full fat. They are still in good nick so i will put them in my trophy when i get it. Unless the dealer gives me some new ones.

Reaction score
Right I need mats. Does anyone know if justmatz do group discount? It looks as if it would be very easy for them to make TROPHY ones if required... also does anyone have any experience of ordering custom designs from them? Just wondering how big a supplied image needs to be to have it stitched on.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I dont think the Justmatz logos are stitched, i think they are just a transfer of some sort, from what other people have said.

I'm thinking of getting some from to http://www.autostyle.co.uk/ instead as they have embroidered logos

Reaction score
Just got my missus to order my custom mats from http://www.autostyle.co.uk, black with grey binding, carpet heelpads on driver and passenger and Trophy logo at the bottom of the mat. Think it was about £60 all up.Had a set from these guys before for my GT Turbo, and they were good quality items and like Nik says you get an embroidered logo 8)

Will post pics when they get here, just hope my missus does not hide them away until xmas! :roll:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Excellent, that sounds spot on. Look forward to seeing the pics, will be ordering some myself before xmas.

Reaction score
Oli, if they have produced them once, is it now just a case of going to them and saying I want the Trophy mats? Please take pics before they get hidden! :) Its for the greater good!

Reaction score
Strike - I would hope so, but you know how it can be when you try to sort stuff out like this, you call one person and they have no idea about an order processed by someone else! :roll: Give them a call on 01488 689400, I will speak to my missus and see if she got the name of the person who took the order, may make life easier.

Reaction score
Fella who took my order is called Les. The Trophy logo I used is the one from the homepage on this forum, same size etc.