Trophy makes you a better boxer

Reaction score
Just done the first shopping trip in the little darling (full week's shop, plus beer and getting some BOGOF tins of chocs in for Christmas) and have managed to avoid injury - just.

You have to develop a bobbing, ducking motion when packing and unpacking the car to avoid a sharp blow to the face :-#

I have also discovered that a boot full of shopping does not corner nearly so well as the Trophy itself. The boot on the C2 was so small, there was no room for stuff to slide about anyway!

Anyway, got to go and drive somewhere else before the snows come...

Reaction score
Ha,ha. I have taken myself out once on the boot lid and hope never to repeat the injury!

Certainly takes the smile off your face pretty quickly. I find a quick burst of Tourettes style Expletives does the job nicely! (?!)

Reaction score
Nope. Cos they gave the Trophy the 'Special' V6 spoiler! But im sure you knew that, so say what you have to say and stop keeping me in supsense you little tease. . . .

hyb

Reaction score
Dunno why though, as people that have a normal 182 and fitted a v6 spoiler dont get this problem :/
I like the way renault call it a feature :D

Reaction score
I knew about it beforehand, and was quite happy, I even got a bloke at the dealership to crack his head on one of the dem's I drove!

I could live with the "normal" spoiler, but I can equally live with the ducking motion. The V6 spoiler helps disguise the bendy rear screen :)

Reaction score
I was lucky in that the first and so far only time my head came into contact with the boot lid was when I was straightening up after crouching to get something in the boot. So just back of head against plastic interior.
Otherwise if I walked into the open boot lid it would be at nose / eye level and I'm sure not very pleasant !