Reaction score
Hi, im new here :D
Ive stumbled across a Trophy at my local dealer, and i quite like it! Having read alot about them over the last couple of days ive begun to like it more so!
I drive a Civic Type R at the moment and so would like something a bit less common i suppose.
So do i swap this..
DSC00146.jpg

For this....
DV05ZPN.jpg

It's up for £6995. I have no idea if this is a good price? There isn't to many to compare it against.
Does anybody know anything about this car imparticular from the reg? Was it someone's on here? I've done a search but found nothing.

Thank's in advance for any help.

Ian.

Reaction score
How many miles has it got mate? they seem to go around that figure from dealers -private sales you could see a very low milage one for that price

Reaction score
Hey, it's number 147/500.
42,000 miles, FSH.

Reaction score
Just checked the register and it's not on there :( Typical :lol:

Reaction score
Go for it, once you drive it you'll fall in love with it.

Reaction score
I would drive it for sure;
a. To check its straight and a good un?
b. To see if you like, its very diff to the CTR.

The chassis & steering are very alive, its noticably smaller than the Honda.
Engine not as awesome at top end but lots more torque, you will keep wanting to change up from 5th!

The RSport Vs H debate has much written on here...

Reaction score
I'm surprised no-one has said this yet so I'll get it in here- check the front dampers!!! Yay! I said it!

They a Sachs race dampers and need love. They are around £1200 each new from Renault or around £500 for the pair to be refurbed at BG at silverstone. Give the front end a bounce to make sure it settles as it should. If it feels a bit wayward when driving they may need doing. Shame it's not on the register.

This is a great forum, you'll find any info you need.

Reaction score
That Trophy has been taken off autotrader maybe he's bought it! :D you people who are getting new cars in time for Christmas are lucky buggars! Can't wait to start saving for a new car, maybe a T! =P~

Reaction score
Unfortunatly it wasn't me who bought it :(
I have been back and forth 2 or 3 times and today was the day i was going to put a deposit on it, and it sold yesterday :(
My own fault for messing around but prior to seeing it on the forecort on Sunday i had no idea what a Trophy was, I just liked the colour ha!
I have been doing a fair amout of research on them and now i really want one.
The hunt has well and truly begun, i have the bug hehe.

Whilst i was at the Renault garage this morning they tried to sell me a blue 182, but it's just not the same is it?
Although the saleswoman said it "might" be a trophy, she really didnt have a clue what one was but to be fair to her she was new and now she knows what one is as i made sure of it :lol:

Reaction score
Unlucky! :( Sometimes you have to impulse buy don't you! But then you might have regretted it. The car dealers don't have a clue do they? Suppose all they have to be good at is selling cars and blagging head! :lol: