Reaction score
I'd be very much up for a solely Trophy meet... Somewhere southern (have a couple perhaps in different regions in order to keep everyone happy..)- my main excuse for not going to RS Christmas meet - it's around 2 hours at least I think which I'm not massively keen on...

Reaction score
Where is this Xmas meet at? I m not too fused at travelling as I ll make it a weekend.

For the Ring I am considering February (weather a concern though but just little!) after that I am unsure as may be changing jobs.

My regular mag at the moment is Bike it's awesome so much more relistic than Evo.

Reaction score
trophy176 said:
Where is this Xmas meet at? I m not too fused at travelling as I ll make it a weekend.

For the Ring I am considering February (weather a concern though but just little!) after that I am unsure as may be changing jobs.

My regular mag at the moment is Bike it's awesome so much more relistic than Evo.

Leicester. Was thinking of going but don't know anyone so it'dbe good to see some friendly Trophy owners!

Evo has lost the plot lately! Was my fav mag a couple of years ago!

Karl.

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
I'd be very much up for a solely Trophy meet... Somewhere southern (have a couple perhaps in different regions in order to keep everyone happy..)- my main excuse for not going to RS Christmas meet - it's around 2 hours at least I think which I'm not massively keen on...

Ok cool. Not against other RS's but it'd be cool to just have a Trophy meet. Know I'm a newbie but might suggest posting a meet for some of us. Any ideas for a venue?

Karl.

Reaction score
Yeah same here it's gone too exotica. Not really relevant to the 'Average Joe'! It just seems to be complete self praise about themselves and what they get up to. Whereas Bike is really funny, with riding tips (easily transferable to a car) and, overall, for me, realistic.

Is there a web link for that Xmas meet I ll check dates and may pop down.

Hopefully sourced a guy in Newcastle to do my brakes at weekend!! Got to call him tomorrow to see if he can get parts.

Samco induction pipe next in red then new carbon splitter from K-tec.

Then I ll end up looking at cams again!!!

Never happy.

Reaction score
trophy176 said:
Yeah same here it's gone too exotica. Not really relevant to the 'Average Joe'! It just seems to be complete self praise about themselves and what they get up to. Whereas Bike is really funny, with riding tips (easily transferable to a car) and, overall, for me, realistic.

Is there a web link for that Xmas meet I ll check dates and may pop down.

Hopefully sourced a guy in Newcastle to do my brakes at weekend!! Got to call him tomorrow to see if he can get parts.

Samco induction pipe next in red then new carbon splitter from K-tec.

Then I ll end up looking at cams again!!!

Never happy.

The long termers make me laugh! RS4, Zonda, Lambo???? Like we can afford those! Lol!

Here's the link: http://cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4877

If you can make it I will! Anyone else going?