Reaction score
Picked up my Trophy from Lookers Renault in Chester on Saturday, traded in my Black R27 after 16 months of ownership. Always wanted a Trophy and this one seemed to be just right, decent price, low miles(26,000), 3 month main dealer warranty.
After collecting it i went for a play in North Wales.....Pics Below.
Hope to use this site to find helpful info about any problems i may face with owning another Renault!! :wink:

Cheers
Chris.

DSC_0002.jpg
DSC_0004.jpg
DSC_0012.jpg
DSC_0013.jpg
DSC_0020.jpg
DSC_0021.jpg
DSC_0026.jpg
DSC_0028.jpg
DSC_0031.jpg
DSC_0033.jpg
DSC_0049.jpg

Reaction score
Oops pics arn't auto resizing like the RS Site.... :oops:

Will make them smaller later when at home.....

Reaction score
Congratulations, hope you enjoy it! seems like a minter 8) I saw your thread over on RS as well.

dayc said:
Oops pics arn't auto resizing like the RS Site.... :oops:

Will make them smaller later when at home.....

Thats ok we can see everything now, in fact I just noticed you have smoked side repeaters.

Have you got any mods planned?

Reaction score
Very nice...veyr shiny and very RED! Whereabouts in North Wales, the moors & Llyn Brenig?

Well spotted Sam... you also have a mini aerial?

Reaction score
Side repeaters are coming straight off! :lol:
Am putting them back to standard, mini Aerial wil stay as i quite like it, radio reception is rubbish on it.....but i never listen to the radio!

It also has a K&N Panel Filter, but no other mods apart from that. Am looking to Upgrade the Brakes, as my R27 were alot better. But apart from that it will stay standard for now.

Reaction score
son of solo said:
how much did the dealers have it up for?

It was up for £7995....got it for £7495, 26,000 miles covered. Full service History, Dampers are fine, and 3 months warranty. Am pretty happy with that to be fair.....we shall see. :wink:

Reaction score
marrow said:
Whereabouts in North Wales, the moors & Llyn Brenig?

Yep, Lyn Brenig, then did the EVO Triangle, and headed down towards Ffsestiniog and then Bala, great Roads!!

Reaction score
dayc said:
marrow said:
Whereabouts in North Wales, the moors & Llyn Brenig?

Yep, Lyn Brenig, then did the EVO Triangle, and headed down towards Ffsestiniog and then Bala, great Roads!!

I concur! Not many traffic jams around there...

Reaction score
dayc said:
Side repeaters are coming straight off! :lol:
Am putting them back to standard, mini Aerial wil stay as i quite like it, radio reception is rubbish on it.....but i never listen to the radio!

It also has a K&N Panel Filter, but no other mods apart from that. Am looking to Upgrade the Brakes, as my R27 were alot better. But apart from that it will stay standard for now.

i'm with you on the brakes dayc...i'd love the R27 brakes on the trophy, and the gearbox smoothness (but not the gearbox)
i'd say that was a pretty good price from a dealer with that mileage