Reaction score
Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone's got a supersprint exhaust fitted? I hadn't heard anything about them until today off a mate, so I'm just wondering if there's anyone on here that's got one? If so what's the sound like on it? I'm after a nice system, not too loud and not boomy, just something that will get the T sounding as it should have! ;o)

Reaction score
I've never seen one fitted on a Clio, maybe because of the cost compared to UK made systems. But they are very high quality with all systems developed on a dyno & I believe meet all Euro drive by noise regulations so quieter than most aftermarket stuff.

Very highly regarded in integrale circles, in fact with all Italian cars pretty much the best you can buy.

I have looked at them for the Trophy & had wondered if anyone had gone for it.

Your post reads like it's the type of system that would suit you, but can only go on what they are like on other cars, not Clios.

Reaction score
I've found one for sale for the T and the guy wants £500.00 it, think it's brand new still in the wrapper! He reckoned it was £900.00 when he bought it last year. I think it's a straight through system without a centre silencer, so I'm not sure how noisy it is, I've even tried looking on youtube to see if there's a clip of a clio with one and... nothing! It may be worth giving it a go for that price though! Only trouble is I've got the sachs booked in for the 9th june and also Tax next month so if I go for it it's sure as hell going to be an expensive month! #-o

Reaction score
Get him to confirm what it is being sold as the back box on its own is over £800 inclduing the tailpipes which some list seperate. The silenced centre box is over £200 making the system over £1000. If you go for a straight through mid pipe @ £87 then price is about £900 all in.

Then theres the matching sports CAT @ £940!!!

http://www.supersprintuk.com/clio-20i-1 ... 7_391.html

Reaction score
Thanks for the info mate! So really at that price it's a bargain. The kit he's selling includes the back box, tail pipes, and centre pipe, it is very tempting!