Wheaty. - Sliver/grey x12 - **PAID**
chrish27 -Silver/grey x8
J333EVO. - Silver gray x 12 **PAID**
Power Ranger - White x12 **PAID**
Stevie -Silver.gray x4 **PAID**
Aucky -Silver grey x4 **PAID**
midder - Silver/grey x12 **PAID**
Trophy264 -Silver/gray x12 **PAID**

Many thanks everyone! that went smoothly.... just chrish27 to pay (i Think :? ) did I miss anyone??????

I have had a few more people interested... So Will be doing another buy soon!!! for now please add your name to the list if you are 100% wanting some :) and I will get it sorted out asap!

Again - Name, Amount, colour

Rich

Reaction score
Hi mate I wanted to order 8 with you, but I'm not down in the list. Anyway here's my details:

trophy380, white, x 8

Reaction score
I'll take 4 of the silver/grey please.

trophy380, white, x 8
chetwin, Silver grey x4

Thanks.

Reaction score
Gib172 x12 **PAID**
nickboazracing. - Silver grey x12
Wheaty. - Sliver/grey x12 - **PAID**
chrish27 -Silver/grey x8 Now PAID
J333EVO. - Silver gray x 12 **PAID**
Power Ranger - White x12 **PAID**
Stevie -Silver.gray x4 **PAID**
Aucky -Silver grey x4 **PAID**
midder - Silver/grey x12 **PAID**
Trophy264 -Silver/gray x12 **PAID**

Many thanks everyone! that went smoothly.... just chrish27 to pay (i Think ) did I miss anyone??????

Hi Rich, finally paid you, thanks for your patience.. :)

Cheers Chris

Reaction score
Doh, should of guessed you'd pick up on that..... #-o

Not only does Mr chrish27 miss the 7.30am boat ......... (Gaydon T meet)
Late on his payments too.......double doh...

Ok I 've done a little research on location of these said decals, Sharkyuk ??? had some pics on here with his new Speedline rims and I'm sure it on has the one opposite the valve equ-spaced between the web. Also so looking on the web for 'turni speedlines' its only showing one on the trophy wheel.
Though I will probably be putting two on per wheel (seeing as I went with rest of you herburts) mehh (sheep sound) :lol:

Chris

Reaction score
:lol: sheep! I so a 182 with aftermarket turini's on and they have two decals on them.

Reaction score
Here is one of mine.

Attachments

• IMG00051-20100317-1726.jpg
    IMG00051-20100317-1726.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 59

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ive had a set of these sat in my glove box for ages now, Im planning on getting my wheels refurbed some time in the future so im going to get them Lacquered in. God only knows what happened to the original ones ?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I did wonder at the large numbers people were ordering actually as they originaly came with just the one decal/sticker located opposite the valve.
Ben they are not difficult to remove accidentally. I don't normally use wheel cleaning nasties but the last time I had them off I used some Bright wheels which I had been told was quite mild. It dissolved half of one of the decals off in front of my eyes. The up side is that I used it on my van the other day and it's cleaner than ever, though any remaining clearcoat has gone :)

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeh ive stopped using bright wheels now, ive gone on to AG custom wheel cleaner, I think its a fairly newish product or ive just not seen it before and it works a treat. Its designed for chrome, polished aluminium and anodised wheels.

Reaction score
is it too late to order any of these decals, if so how do I do it and how do I pay!
4 x blue + 4 x silver/grey colour

cheers 231/500

Reaction score
Hi gib172, I'm finally back in the country! Can I still order x8 white off you? Just like the one in stevie's photo just above.

Reaction score
Hi pal, I will get another load made up nxt month if thats ok, got a few things going on at the mo! :( see my recent thread!

Reaction score
No problem mate! and good luck with that. I've got a couple of mates that have had a similar problem, one even had the car taken off him! I hope they manage to track him down as it's disgusting that when this happens it always comes back on the owner! I'm sure before you bought the car you did a full HPI check? these offer cover of about 10k if I remember rightly.

The worst thing is when you have a HPI check performed you expect it to be pretty much 100% right, so for a check to be wrong, this doesn't give you much confidence to use it in the future. A friend of mine recently bought a mitsubishi pick up having performed a vehicle check first which turned out to be all clear, and he decided to buy it. A week later he had a knock on the door saying we've got to take the vehicle off you! It turns out the registration plate on the pick up matched that of a clean car, but didn't belong to the vehicle he had bought that it was fitted on. So even now sellers are using duplicate plates from other cars.

Reaction score
bumping a 5 year old post on here is very unlikely :p

try the traders section on cliosprts, if you are not a member it can be worth it for the traders section and members market