Reaction score
Lol I guess spare?! I have had the same ones on my car for 3-4 months. Still look new and over winter didn't get one wash and polish until last weekend!

Reaction score
Two, on opposite sides stevie. When I got my wheels refurbed just before they went you could just make them out one by the valve and another opposite.

Reaction score
I thought they did ???

Another question were are they positioned relative to the valve ??? gotta get them in the right position :lol:

Reaction score
blinking internets running slow....cheers, Umm thinking now I should go for 12 then ??? (is it too late to change)
Chris

Reaction score
gib172 said:
Two, on opposite sides stevie. When I got my wheels refurbed just before they went you could just make them out one by the valve and another opposite.

hmm might get double now :lol:

Reaction score
They are very easy to apply..... The most important rule is make sure the surface is clean!!!!
They are made to the diameter 16" so fit perfectly round the lip.

If any one has the 2118 speedlines. I have direct replacement of those in White.

Reaction score
OK Mr power ranger!

So far then - we have

Gib172 x12
nickboazracing. Silver grey. x12
Wheaty. Sliver grey x12
chrish27 siver grey please x8 (do you want 12 off now mate? give us a pm)
nickboazracing. Silver grey. x12
Wheaty. Sliver grey x 12
J333EVO. Silver gray x 12
Power Ranger. white x12

I am going to give matey a txt tonight at 8pm

Reaction score
Right I have just contacted him, he said he can do it in batchs if other folk fancy some!

First lot should be ready this week

Reaction score
Rich can i change mine from white to silver as that seems to be what everyones getting dont want to be the odd one out.

If not white is fine :D

Reaction score
Right just an update - to let everyone know whats going on :) they will be ready for collection tomorro after I finish work
:D

I have passed the info on and the amount folk want/ colour etc.... - he seemed shocked at how many there were! =D>

So I will pick them up and get them posted out sat morning.

Could everyone send the money to my paypal
r_gib@hotmail.co.uk

12 off = £20
8 off = £15
4 off = £6

Could you add you name to the list when paid, with a **PAID** nxt to it.... just so I know who to post to ect.. also once you have paid please could you pm me your address to post to - as sometimes it doesn't show on paypal :)

Rich