Reaction score
I appreciate this may be a long shot, but should anyone need family friendly wheels and be looking to let go of their Trophy, I'd be interested in doing a deal. I was commuting 65 motorway miles a day for work, and the S-Max was ideal for comfort and cruising and covering family duties and camping holidays. Now I'm 12 cross country miles from the office, and I'd like a change, looking for an honest and original (ish) 182. Details below, available at james.melhuish@gmail.com

2011 FORD S-MAX TITANIUM X SPORT 2.2 TDCI 200 - Incredible Spec inc. Rear TV

I brought the car via the Ford Direct program, with me being the first owner. It is absolutely immaculate inside and out, I have treated is VERY well, the rear boot always being lined with a cover and it being regularly cleaned, polished and cared for. The alloys are unmarked, as is the entire rest of the vehicle.

It is still under warranty, has 1 more free service (due in 750 miles) included as part of my purchase and 2 free MOT's to come!

Its specification rivals any Audi or BMW, and after many years driving those cars the S-Max never disappointed in comparison, its a great vehicle, the best family wagon possible to buy, and only going due to a change of job and role.

Options took this cars original price to £37,000 18 months ago - so this is a great price!!

Factory fit DVD Player/Rear TV screens in headrests & 2x Wireless Headphones (£1700!)
Full Blueooth Telephone connectivity and integration
Full length Panorama Sunroof
Hill Launch Assist
Sony TM DAB Digital Radio with CD/MP3 and USB
Factory fit IPOD Connectivity
Keyless Entry
Keyless Drive
Driver Assist Pack 2 (£1400) with Blind Sport information System and alert, Lane Departure warning and full RADAR Adaptive Cruise Control and Forward Alert.
Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (£250)
Heated Power Fold Mirrors (£200)
Heated Front Windscreen
Brake Emergency Assist

Plus the fantastic Titanium X Specification which includes elements such as;

Front and Rear Parking Aids/Park Assist.
Xenon Headlamps
Alloy Wheels
Metallic Paint
Auto Lights (inc. main/dip)
Auto Wipers
Interior "flood" lighting
Additional rear seating to make it a full (adult) 7 Seater
Blacked out rear windows

A genuinely impressive car. Full Ford Service history, sensible miles, no stone chips, at a sensible price

ford-s-max-titanium-x-sport-tdci-S486226-1.jpg

SoS

Reaction score
How much do you want for your S-Max? I am thinking of selling my Trophy so could be interested.