Reaction score
so just got round to getting the trophy full serviced/cambelt done etc etc.. all in good order aside from some rust where the manifold joins the cat, turns out just one bolt holding it together really.... seems like i need a new manifold, anyone have any opinions on whether i source an oem part or if its being done is it worth looking for something else?

loving it so far otherwise.. just need to get the dampers reconditioned and it will be in pretty pristine nick!

merci!

Reaction score
This is the perfect opportunity to purchase a manifold from Pure Motorsport, such a thing of beauty! £800 though ...

Reaction score
pics definitely not required, just imagine a really rusted joint with one of the two bolts holding together doing naff all! the dude doing the service suggested the mounting kit but i'd rather just replace the manifold if its getting rusty down there.. thats the sort of thing i was thinking claude but 800 is probably a bit overkill considering everything is standard! anything else worth looking at?

Reaction score
Pic... not looking too rosey!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    803.4 KB · Views: 32
Reaction score
and to be honest the cat is looking a bit rusty aswell.. but i may just be trying to talk myself into a full manifold/sports cat job..any recos?!

Reaction score
aye, going to attack the rust see what its like underneath, i didnt realise there was supposed to be a gap i just thought it had disintegrated so replacing was the only way.. i do fancy a manifold/sports cat kit though...