Renault Clio 182 Trophy – Number 119 – 30k miles - £9500

Reaction score
Renault Clio 182 Trophy – Number 119 – 30k miles - £9500

05 Plate Clio Trophy, Number 119 of 500 UK cars, excellent condition and totally standard.

Been flawlessly reliable throughout ownership, one of the best FWD cars ever, it’s an EVO 5 Star car and easily the best car I’ve ever owned. Selling purely because I’m piling the miles on with my daily motorway slog and it’d make more sense to be running a diesel at this point. It's a VERY reluctant sale... I love this car!

Decent exalto’s all round, FSH, All docs, Keys, everything included from new is included here… Taxed til the end of the month.

Couple of extras – A boot net, just because I had one in my old 182 and couldn’t live without it so picked one up off ebay… Also an AUX in cable to the standard CD stereo, means you can plug your ipod or anything else with a headphone socket In and play it through the standard audio system.

Not sure what else to say, I’m sure everyone knows the Trophy spec on here, any questions at all just give me a call, or drop me a pm or email.

Located in Northamptonshire, not far from the A14.

£9500

07793 739761

cliotrophy.jpg

trophy.jpg

Reaction score
g40steve said:
Cue said:
price is very low... am amazed at how many owners are selling up. Good luck with the sale.

A lot of panic selling?

mine's for sale as i wanted a change... though it must be said i fitted new front tyres at the weekend any boy is the Trophy putting up a battle to stay!