hyb

Reaction score
Photo_071806_001.jpg

Photo_071806_002.jpg

Photo_071806_003.jpg

Photo_071806_004.jpg

First impressions, BIG! Its Civic sized, it looks extremly wide from the rear (quite like that) but its very high up, it doesn't come across as nimble in any shape or form. The wheels are quite nice. Seats looked like they were sat on a booster box.

I can see where all the extra weight has come from though, had a quick look inside, this one had the keyless entry thingy with the card key, do they all have this? The display read press brake and clutch to start, something like that. Seems like just one more thing to break and add weight. Surely being the sport model this stuff should be junked.

Personally I wouldn't buy one yet, but as more appear I'm sure they'll grow on me.

If the 182 + trophy is the younger, mid 20's athletic brother, the 197 is the older, fatter middle aged guy who's been taking steroids. The williams would be the oap grandad who's bought some nike trainers trying to be 'hip'.

Reaction score
i like it in red, still not a huge fan tho but these things grow on me over time like the current CTR i didnt like tht much when it came out. There are red 197's at reno in trowbridge and chippenham so i have had a good gander :lol:

Reaction score
i bought the clio thou because i wanted a SMALL fast car. the 197 is to big and bulky. I have no idea why they made it so big.....not that i was ever going to buy a hothatch after this clio anyway

Reaction score
yeah its too big...my garage is the size of a nats fanny...your lucky johnny!!