Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get rear mounts from? Mine have started to let go :(

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Phew finally managed to sign in, won't always let me post. Every so often I check to see if there is now a UK distributor with no joy but wouldn't these be fairly simple to get sent over from France they are only hoops that bolt onto a metal plate.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
I tried contacting the distributor in France (last week) but so far no response :(

I may try and email the factory direct tomorrow, see if they can help.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
From their factory in France. Ktec used to sell them but stopped about a year ago.

Reaction score
Be shocked as to how much they are!! I have the price somewhere in an email. IIRC They are around 55 EURO's each! if I find the email, i'll post up the reply. I was going to get one as mine was giving way but I found a way to make it last slightly longer

They will respond...just takes time lol

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
gib172 said:
Be shocked as to how much they are!! I have the price somewhere in an email. IIRC They are around 55 EURO's each! if I find the email, i'll post up the reply. I was going to get one as mine was giving way but I found a way to make it last slightly longer

They will respond...just takes time lol

Damnit! I wonder if someone here in the UK can make one if I take the old mount to them... Maybe a good plan B.

Reaction score
My next door neighbour works for a custom exhaust company and fitted mine for me.. If I bump into him I'll ask whether they could be of assistance..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Whichever way it may be worth getting/offering to get extra sets, mine are fine but at some point the rubber will go low mileage or not.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Sorted! Just called Ktech and they have them in stock for the Orbisound, £55 delivered for the pair! Bingo bongo!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I was going to suggest trying them but I couldn't sign on again, do you know if they are planning to keep stock in the long run?

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
They said that its a common failure hence why they have them at the moment. They didn't say how long they will keep them though (must admit I didn't ask). I noticed they do an Orb for the Megane but not the Clio, so they must still have an account with orbisound so probably could get them in if they sold out.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Grrrr.

After calling them and specifically asking for 2 rear mounts for an Orbisound thats on a 182... I receive today, 2 std rear mounts.

I'll ring Ktec tomorrow and find out if they actually have some... doubt they will! I'll keep you all posted.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
I'm emailing Orb directly today, would anyone else like me to get some rear mounts for them at the same time?

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Renaultsport said:
I'm emailing Orb directly today, would anyone else like me to get some rear mounts for them at the same time?

Just to add, I'm not paying but I can buy them and we can sort out payments/postage etc. :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Renaultsport said:
Renaultsport said:

Just to add, I'm not paying but I can buy them and we can sort out payments/postage etc. :D

Let me know a price, I may well be interested in a pair to put away.

Might be worth pm'ing Luke as well, his are like a pair of old baggy pants.