Reaction score
I found a laguna wiper stalk on ebay. had a look at the photos and it looks like the clio one with the intermittant function. but do u think that the electronics/connectors would be the same as the clio?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
aint got a clue - post the link and i'll have look. I assume they would use the same connectors as it would lower the purchase cost of the stalks - having one that's fits 2 models but that's common sense and Reno don't seemed to be blessed with that.

Reaction score
will do, bear with me...............................

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
not sure what the foam bit is - the stalk itself looks the same, it even has the rear wiper control which i thought it maybe missing. Without seeing the other side though it's impossible to say if it'll fit the Trophy. The srews are in the right place i think also, there's a good chance it'll fit.

Reaction score
cool thanks cue. i mean for a fiver u cant rilly go wrong even if it doesnt fit. i think this weekend will be dedicated to the wiper stalk conversion, or maybe just half an hour

Reaction score
The stalk certainly looks the same, but the electrical components might differ and give different signals but it's likely it's the same part. I say go for it, if it doesn't work, sell it again and buy one from Rich16V on cliosport, his ones are brand new and only £25 inc. P&P.

Reaction score
i would talk to steve but ive tried to get membership for clio sport and they never seem to get back to me to say that they have given me access. is there someone i need to talk to on there?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Me :lol:

I'm a bit of a saddo you see, so i'm admin on Cliosport as well. Whats your username on Cliosport?

Reaction score
nik i rilly cant remember.i think it might be something like fish or goldfish or on the fishy lines. or it could be my first name vish. is there a way you can find out? as u can see by my username i got a memory like a goldfish :oops:

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
The stalk certainly looks the same, but the electrical components might differ and give different signals but it's likely it's the same part. I say go for it, if it doesn't work, sell it again and buy one from Rich16V on cliosport, his ones are brand new and only £25 inc. P&P.

his are 2nd hand, but look as good as new and are a good saving over the price renault charge you :wink:

Reaction score
Fish, i'll act as 'broker' for you if all else fails. I did this a couple of weeks ago for T7PHY on here to get him his stalk

Reaction score
that would be kool gareth. let me just see if nik is able to locate my user name for clio sport but if all else fails ill give u a pm tomorrow evening if thats kool?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Found your account on Cliosport, username is 'da Fish'

Your account is awaiting activation which means you need to click on the link in the email the forum sends to you to confirm your email address is valid. In case you didn't get it i've sent it again, so check your email for something from cliosport.

Reaction score
Gareth said:
Steve Gunnis said:

his are 2nd hand, but look as good as new and are a good saving over the price renault charge you :wink:

Aha. but mine was brand new, it still had a sticker on it and you could see it had never been plugged in, I was well chuffed.

Reaction score
thank you, thank you very very much nik. got the account set up so ull see me on both here and CS today. ill be using my Hoff avatar. again nik can't thank you enough!

Reaction score
I did the famous wiper stalk conversion last Saturday.

Read the instructions on here.

Took less than 15 mins, and that was the first one I ever did, used it for the first time this morning, and the only thing I can say is....................

DO IT

Very pleased (bought it from Rich on CS too)

Actually took me longer to put my private plates on than change the stalk.
(Braided brake hoses/Suspension Geometry/air filte/chip/exhaust/etc left to do!)

Reaction score
cool. that rilly rilly instills me with a lot of confidence. ive been worried about breaking stuff while doing it but it seems quite easy.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yeh, peice of piss mate. 15 mins, all you haveto do is remove the cowlings, radio stalk (via a small black clip NOT the screw) unscrew the current wiper stalk remove, put the new one on, screw in, refit the cowlings and radio stalk... that easy.