Reaction score
Hi all,

I had an idea that I'd like to push through.

I was hoping to start a thread in the future which contains PDF images of all of the Trophy reviews that currently exist (even if not in English).

The first step is to list in this thread all of the reviews that have been read. I will then write a letter to the publishers seeking permission to reproduce their reports on this site (while at the same time giving them credit etc.).

Thus in this thread please post:

- Internet links
- Print details if not on the net including: (1) Magazine name; (2) Date/Issue of publication (3) Page number (if possible)

Please do not post duplicate entries in this thread unless you're making a correction!!!!! This will enable me to get the letters out to the publishers effectively and efficiently.

I hope this will serve us with a comprehensive database, and that it will add to the value of our cars when prospective buyers read what has been written about the car.

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
hyb said:
I started on these if it helps

Clicky

Mate... that is exactly what I had in mind!!!

I will ask the publishers if we can put these onto the site here... and also if we can create a 'static' version of the web sites incase they get deleted int he future..

Cheers!
O.

hyb

Reaction score
Cool, if they get back to you with a big fat no with warnings of copyright be sure to say that my site will vanish very quickly :D

hyb

Reaction score
I've probably got the magazines I scanned them from if anyone wants them? Just cover the postage

Reaction score
hyb said:
I've probably got the magazines I scanned them from if anyone wants them? Just cover the postage

Can I have all of them except the EVO ones Hyb? I've got them, I'll cover the postage plus a bit extra. :D

Cheers

Steve

Reaction score
All the ones I could find, I tested them afterwards and they're all working apart from the dratted autoexpress one that's now asking for a log-in. It was fun doing that, some there I hadn't seen before. Back to work.