Reaction score
Hi Guys

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, thought I would just bring your attention to a stunning new car magazine, it's not a re-release apparently but shares the title with the original publication. I bought it in the airport on my way to Rome and devoured it mostly before we touched down in Italy. It's a lot like EVO but solely for 'affordable' performance cars. It's got articles on the E30 M3 EVO/Integrale/Quattro/Golf Rallye, new 197 Cup, Nissan GT-R etc. and it is really well written with great photography. The Trophy's got a little mention in the Clio 197 Cup vs. Williams write-up (albeit a bit small for my liking). Said about how much quicker a new Cup is than the Williams even though it's power/weight is only slightly higher. Made me think how fast a Clio would be if you stripped out a further 130kg and put proper race car dampers on it. :lol:

Enjoy!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
aye, i've been having an argument over on cliosport with a williams owner who's never driven a trophy about that very article.

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve said:
Hi Guys

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, thought I would just bring your attention to a stunning new car magazine, it's not a re-release apparently but shares the title with the original publication. I bought it in the airport on my way to Rome and devoured it mostly before we touched down in Italy. It's a lot like EVO but solely for 'affordable' performance cars. It's got articles on the E30 M3 EVO/Integrale/Quattro/Golf Rallye, new 197 Cup, Nissan GT-R etc. and it is really well written with great photography. The Trophy's got a little mention in the Clio 197 Cup vs. Williams write-up (albeit a bit small for my liking). Said about how much quicker a new Cup is than the Williams even though it's power/weight is only slightly higher. Made me think how fast a Clio would be if you stripped out a further 130kg and put proper race car dampers on it. :lol:

Enjoy!

Exactly my thoughts on this new magazine. Unlike EVO, it featured affordable cars that you can actually consider buying. EVO feature (mostly) cars that you only dream of!

I'm thinking of subscribing to it!