Reaction score
Does anyone have a photo of the original mats that come with the trophy? I need some for mine but was wondering what they look like and if they are still sold by Renault?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
They didn't come with mats so it was every man for himself. Several on here have got customised ones with the number printed on which I keep meaning to get myself but I can never remember the company :roll:

Reaction score
i baged a set from the FF 182, they match the carpet perfectly...the back is just 1 big piece that lies over the exhaust "tunnel" .

Reaction score
Still up for a group buy on auto style ones if someone fancies coordinating...! ;)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quik5i1ver said:
Still up for a group buy on auto style ones if someone fancies coordinating...! ;)

Wasn't it a little bit of a hassle getting the numbers together for what was really a very small saving. :?:

Reaction score
hoolio said:
quik5i1ver said:

Wasn't it a little bit of a hassle getting the numbers together for what was really a very small saving. :?:

Yes it was, I tried to set it up. Just gonna get some when I remember to get it done. Think the saving was about a tenner max. Not worth the hassle