Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
theo said:
Another Orbisoud hits the hampshire streets. You never did arrange to have a listen to mine. You have your own now tho. :)

You'll hear me driving through the Hedge End streets on the way back from having it fitted tomorrow night :)

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
OMG! Can't top driving the thing now! Awesome sound.

I must admit, once it came off the ramp and I turned the key i thought "seems a bit quite for the loud system" once I got it warm... :p Great sound!

And, I'm not sure if its a mixture of cold air and my imagination, however it seems to be a bit more lively in the acceleration department. Just taken a friend down the road in it and he's even commented on the acceleration since the last time he went in it. That was without me even saying anything to him about it.

Can't stop grinning now! Cheers Matt (Strretfighter)!

Reaction score
I really pleased you're happy with it, never doubted it though!! As for the extra performance it will definately rev more freely with it on. I'm missing it for that, enjoy your new toy 8)

Reaction score
Renaultsport said:
I must admit, once it came off the ramp and I turned the key i thought "seems a bit quite for the loud system" once I got it warm... :p Great sound!

I thought just the same when mine was first fitted.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
theo said:
Renaultsport said:

Weird, when mine was first turned over i thought there was something incredibly loud banging around in my brain :?
Just wait till you get it screaming like a superbike. 8)

Reaction score
hoolio said:
theo said:
Renaultsport said:

Weird, when mine was first turned over i thought there was something incredibly loud banging around in my brain :?
Just wait till you get it screaming like a superbike. 8)

Since i got my new system fitted to my bike, it makes the clio seem a bit on the quiet side :( Plus there arent flames on the car

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Just gone under the tunnel that goes on the M3 at Winchester, towards Southampton... :shock: :D

Sounds like a mini motorbike! Awesome sound. I'm finding that a heat shield under the car is rattling slightly which i need to sort. And the left tail pipe is slightly to the left, apart from that one awesome system!

(tup)

Reaction score
Renaultsport said:
I'm finding that a heat shield under the car is rattling slightly which i need to sort. And the left tail pipe is slightly to the left, apart from that one awesome system!

(tup)

I have exactly the same problems. Small points for such a great system and sound :)

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
One pipe points slightly to the left and the other is spot on. I think if i was to try and fix one it wold make the other looked pissed so i'm thinking about leaving it.

Do you have a rattling heat shield then?

Reaction score
Yeh but it doesnt seem to happen that often. I just get Mike to check it on service :)