Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Come on people! Two more to go! You know both yourself and your Trophy want one!! :)

Can you also say what version you want...

Race: £650ish (945 Euros)
Soft: £700ish (1086 Euros)

I say ish as it will depend on the exchange rate at the time.

Reaction score
Sorry people but im having to pull out as much as i want 1! got to tax and insure the car at end of this month and that amounts to alot of pennies for me! sorry again!

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan!! Give it time i'm sure some OEM exhausts will be failing so people will be using it as an excuse for Orb upgrade time!! :twisted:

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
1. RenaultSport - Race version
2. Rudi
3. avstar1
4. matt the cat - Very interested - the quieter one for me though - I'm 34 ffs
5. Carlos Fandango - the louder one for me though - I'm 40 ffs...........midlife crisis
6. gungo - Soft version

I suppose we could always ask what it would be for a Group buy of 6... I was thinking the other day (rare for me) if Ktec would be interested in giving a price? Worth a shot? :?:

Reaction score
I suppose we could always ask what it would be for a Group buy of 6... I was thinking the other day (rare for me) if Ktec would be interested in giving a price? Worth a shot? :?:[/quote]

I dunno, they'll prob still be pretty pricey, u know what k-tec are like :roll: . Give it a go tho, u never know they might surprise us :p

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It'd be a shame for you guys if this didn't come off, remember a lot of the saving buying direct from Orbisoud is the carriage so a group buy from Ktec will probably not be very attractive pricewise. With 6+ of you you would still make a good saving clubbing together to get someone in an estate to go over and collect direct.

Reaction score
Rudi said:
I suppose we could always ask what it would be for a Group buy of 6... I was thinking the other day (rare for me) if Ktec would be interested in giving a price? Worth a shot? :?:

I dunno, they'll prob still be pretty pricey, u know what k-tec are like :roll: . Give it a go tho, u never know they might surprise us :p[/quote]

Dave Kirk is a great bloke, he will deffo give you a discount for ordering six, the good thing about getting them through K-Tec is they know how to fit them properly, it's not an easy job as it's all one piece from manifold to tailpipe (hence the high mark-up on transporting them).

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve said:
as it's all one piece from manifold to tailpipe (hence the high mark-up on transporting them).

Cough Cough

Attachments

• Orbisoud 005.jpg
    Orbisoud 005.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 169

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
hoolio said:
It'd be a shame for you guys if this didn't come off, remember a lot of the saving buying direct from Orbisoud is the carriage so a group buy from Ktec will probably not be very attractive pricewise. With 6+ of you you would still make a good saving clubbing together to get someone in an estate to go over and collect direct.

I was going to hire a van and go over there to pick them up one weekend :wink:

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
If you are interested in still buying one, can you PM me with the version you are interested in as K-Tec have got back to me with some attractive prices.

They have limited stock so it's first come first served - 2 Race systems remaining (there were 3 however i'm interesrted in one of them) and 1 Soft version.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Anybody sorted yet? Thought a bunch of you would have been trundling around with with that satisfying burble by now.

Reaction score
The prices you quoted are their 'cash' price. I bought my soft version for the same 1086 euros. No need for 10 of you! :D