Reaction score
I think mine shall be going up for sale soon. Not to sure whether I should split the RS2 or sell it whole though...

You have decent gains from the RS2?

I know a few of the lad who got them had nothing but trouble and no major gains!!

Reaction score
My one is up for sale on pistonheads too no:142. I think it's up for a reasonable price and I'm open to sensible offer.

Reaction score
You have decent gains from the RS2?

I know a few of the lad who got them had nothing but trouble and no major gains!!

Mine was a particulary low output one when it was mapped, however when I took it back to JMS for them to look at the car it had a sticking caliper.... which was annoying

Outright speed has not changed, but definitely better lower down in the rev range and it sounds awesome!

Reaction score
I currently have my Trophy up for sale however now i only drive it once every 2 weeks or so it just makes me want to keep it, its so much fun and the girlfriend loves it she already hates me for even putting it up for sale.

Reaction score
If people only buy the trophy for the dampers then surely a regular 182 with expensive shocks is just as good?! Surely the reason people but the trophy is exclusivity??? There are better dampers out there than the Sachs after all...

is1

Reaction score
If people only buy the trophy for the dampers then surely a regular 182 with expensive shocks is just as good?! Surely the reason people but the trophy is exclusivity??? There are better dampers out there than the Sachs after all...

Depending on which shocks, possibly yes, but by the time you have added the dampers, seats, wheels and spoiler you are probably getting close to negating the price differential between a 182 v Trophy.
There aren't many better dampers than the Sachs. I won't bore you with the "used in WTCC etc."
Exclusivity is the icing on the cake.
I personally wanted the best handling car from factory - that is, I would have thought, the appeal for most.

Reaction score
On a track I agree - on the roads in the uk.....barely gonna notice differences in such conditions...

Reaction score
I looked at an 80,000 inferno cup with recaros, the guy wanted £3500 for that. I've found a lower mileage trophy for £3500 with belts done, taxed and mot'd. Yeah the dampers need a rebuild, but still extremely cheap!

Reaction score
I looked at an 80,000 inferno cup with recaros, the guy wanted £3500 for that. I've found a lower mileage trophy for £3500 with belts done, taxed and mot'd. Yeah the dampers need a rebuild, but still extremely cheap!

Is that a CatD car though?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
What is depressing to see is the downward price war that seems to be going on on here. Just seems self defeating.

Reaction score
That's just free market economics at play. Maybe we should be buying up the good examples and try & drive prices back up? Pretty sure that's a recipe for financial ruin though. No win

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Appreciate that, there are clearly more out there than there are buyers. But if everyone chops the price in response to others doing the same there will be no winners amongst those selling just a market that has been suppressed by the sellers without the buyers doing anything. I would personally withdraw the car and make it even better for when the market was less swamped.

Reaction score
Just bought one to keep , cracking car and being one of only 500
will always be someone for a good one, can't see me losing money on her.
Wanted something rare, not just any old clio 182 and theres
Very few over here in Ni UK.