Reaction score
Anyone know anything about number 6 currently at renault london west on reg plate hk05 zpr? Was it a press car for instance?

I glanced at it quickly and noticed the rear pads were pretty low but the fronts were like new, would that be because someone has been driving it being over reliant on the esp.

Reaction score
Renault london west said it was not a press car and has never been on track.

Lee

Reaction score
1 to 6 were the press cars. Renault kept 001 and sold the rest on. Harry Metcalfe evo chief bought number 004.

I drove number 006 last year when it was on display at Oulton Park at the BTCC last year just before they were available to the public. It was a RUK press car for sure. As mine wasn't ready for a few days I wanted to see what I was getting, so I took it for a spin around the lanes Outside the track. It is possible it's never been on a track though.

It's my cars older sister, seeing as I 007 (a far cooler number). :wink:

Reaction score
I really don't think the numbers make any difference! Apart fo course from flagging up a Press or Renault car - or checking the register here from any misdemeaours : :twisted:

Lee

Reaction score
allvehicles said:
I really don't think the numbers make any difference! Apart fo course from flagging up a Press or Renault car - or checking the register here from any misdemeaours : :twisted:

Don't be silly, women love 007. Honest, they do. :oops: :wink:

I know what you mean though, it's certainly easy to recognise those and any which have been bumped.

Lee

Reaction score
Good idea in your line of work.

I expect if you had one for 172 Cups it would be a few pages long. LOL

Reaction score
I saw this car today and wondered what number it was, any idea of the milage? It was up for £11,995, they also have number 002 which I roadtested a fortnight ago, this is still for sale to and is up for £12,995.

By the way this is my 1st post after having just registered, I bought 415 last saturday hence johnny415 :)

Reaction score
pacey- Car is now registered on the forum, 415 is now officially a cliotrophy.co.uk member, its come home :)

Reaction score
Johnny415 said:
I saw this car today and wondered what number it was, any idea of the milage? It was up for £11,995, they also have number 002 which I roadtested a fortnight ago, this is still for sale to and is up for £12,995.

By the way this is my 1st post after having just registered, I bought 415 last saturday hence johnny415 :)

How did you get to road test the car, they said to us no road test allowed as they wanted to keep the mileage down.

So it is a press car and it has probably been used as such on track. I was trying to tell me mate who was interested in it that this garage is one of the most dishonest in the country but he wouldnt listen to me. Good thing is I witnessed their misrepresentation so if anything goes wrong with it he can take legal action.

Reaction score
I saw number 002 a fortnight ago and went for a closer look and as I was looking around the salesman came out and after a short chat he offered me a test drive and that was it, I did'nt do anything special.

Reaction score
allvehicles said:
I have a blacklist LOL

be interested to see this blacklist, although i can sense that you might not want to post it, especially if it results in someone finding out that their vehicle has been damaged and it wasn't disclosed to them.......

Reaction score
So is it worth my mate getting number 6? I think hes got a bad case of blind trophy love and I don't think there is a cure because hes trading in his current renault and transferring over the finance. I think they are shafting him good and proper on the finance is well but there is nothing I can say to stop him.

When I looked under the bonnet the screws protruding from the suspension towers (where you would attach a strut brace) were completely rusted and when I sat in the driver's seat and did the gears 3rd gear was more like 5th gear in that it wasnt straight up it was slightly to the right - are these things anything to worry about.

Reaction score
Oh well looks like he is going to buy it regardless and nothing I can say will stop him.

Reaction score
Tbh its still probably a great car, it is still a Trophy afterall and will have plenty of warrenty left even though there maybe better ones around for less money.

Reaction score
bit off the topic but, i put my car on these truck scales today and it weighed with 1/2 tank petrol......1050kg. scales shouldnt be more than 10kg off he was saying