Reaction score
Because it's not HPI recorded, I think you could make a viable profit if you managed to buy it for £7K. It all depends whether those sachs dampers are fucked, if they are - forget it, they probably cost a grand each to replace.

It was a horrific sight, seeing that picture last night, had a bit of an excessive weekend and it nearly tipped me over the edge. (sick)

Reaction score
no bids on it in the end,
looking at it he could have gone up a curb damaging the splitter and hit a sign or something that was the same hieght as the light/wing missing the bumper ?

Reaction score
I e-mailed the salvage company out of curiosity, as yet no response. In another forum there's more pictures which show the steering wheel at an odd angle in relation to the NSF wheel. See also chunk out of side skirt at front edge. I would suspect that it's banged the suspension and or turret area, probably a nice little excursion through some ranch style fencing skewering the car. having said that, anyone in the know with a bodyshop could straighten out everything and put that back on the road. I think the interest generated in the forums though has left this particular number stigmatised. It may as well be on the loss register.

Day

Reaction score
We have proved the wheel/steering wheel position does not indicate suspension issues.

The damage looks very similar to that of a mates car when it was reveresed into by a transit flatbed.

Reaction score
Its not the poor lad who had his nicked is it?
Id be happy to have it back in that state

Reaction score
owenb1983 said:
Its not the poor lad who had his nicked is it?
Id be happy to have it back in that state

no this particular Trophy isnt registered on the site so its another accident damaged one :cry:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
on their website the stickers had all been removed from the front grill and stuck back on - edges were all curled etc. don't understand why someone would do this unless they thought about repair then decided it wasn't worth it, which is probaly the most likely explanation as to why they don't want to make the profit repairing it instead of flogging it and letting someone else.

I suspect there's major chassis problems with this or as Steve said, the shock may be buggered in which case they looked into the cost of replacement and said fuck that, let someone else fork out for them.

Reaction score
fazedesign said:
polarbert said:
I tell you what though. It could be fixed for under £1000. I had similar damage to mine, but that needed a new bumper, splitter, damper set, grill.

Could be a very good bargin for someone.

Why is it for sale though? Why did the person who had that happen to them not have it repaired?

Did your shunt damage the inner wing / front chassis member? Looks like that has been damaged on this one... still, I'm surprised to see it in a salvage yard.

Nope none of that was damaged on mine.

Reaction score
Cue said:
on their website the stickers had all been removed from the front grill and stuck back on - edges were all curled etc. don't understand why someone would do this unless they thought about repair then decided it wasn't worth it, which is probaly the most likely explanation as to why they don't want to make the profit repairing it instead of flogging it and letting someone else.

I suspect there's major chassis problems with this or as Steve said, the shock may be buggered in which case they looked into the cost of replacement and said **** that, let someone else fork out for them.

The sticker that is curling is the vehicle inspection record, which is a shit sticker anyway. Same thing happened to mine so I took it off.