Reaction score
Think photo 3 is me and Audrey :D anychance of sending me the hi res version of that one Nik?

Nice pics Nik some great shots of the drifting 8)

Reaction score
8) 8)
The first two are Lee, 3 is Ben and me, 4 is Neal.
Cheers for all these Nik! I'll ask you for a few soon.

On a different matter, and I meant to ask you for Trax. Any chance of you bringinf some ClioTrophy stickers at the WS and me buying one then? It'll save on postage :wink: Thanks. A

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep, I had some with me at TRAX actually, I will bring some at the weekend.

The stickers are normally 2.95 from the shop but they will be available from me at the shows for £2 as i dont have to cover postage and paypal fees :D

I also have some small business card size flyers that you should all have found under your wipers at TRAX. I'll have some of them with me too so let me know if you didn't get any. Ideal for keeping in your wallet for those unexpected Trophy spottings :lol:

Reaction score
Nik said:
I also have some small business card size flyers that you should all have found under your wipers at TRAX. I'll have some of them with me too so let me know if you didn't get any. Ideal for keeping in your wallet for those unexpected Trophy spottings :lol:

I figured you might want us to spread the word! They're now sitting in the car ready for action should I spot another Trophy!

Reaction score
Nik I notice you have taken quite a few of my car, cheers may be asking you for the hi res version if that ok.

Cant belive i forgot to take any pictures of the Trophy stand, goes to show that i was a sandwich short of a picnic :lol:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'll try and upload the whole lot in full size later, so you can all save whatever ones you like.

Reaction score
Thanks Nik for a good day out see you got some pictures of the Blue racer 8)