Reaction score
How can you guys have forgotten the F40?!? :D

I was only joking with the anti-police talk, both my parents are police and I have a lot of respect for them but...
They are just people, and there are some right wankers in all walks of life, I was stopped once by a copper who looked exactly like 'fat-face' in Wind in the Willows, he told me to slow down (I was doing 30 in a 30, I spotted their car pulled up about a mile away) and that I'd given myself away by having a modified exhaust. I was driving a completely standard 205 GTi. I couldn't be bothered to correct him, Tosser.

Reaction score
I agree with the above! Problem is, its those idiots that give the police such a bad name unfortunately!
Seems to me that they do seem the send the tosser coppers here!

Reaction score
Police are tossers, i got pulled on Monday night, he came to the side of my car and did the action to 'wind my window down' ive got electric windows dick head :lol:!!!!!!!
then he said going abit fast then wasnt u, i replied well they make these cars he said yeh but u dont have to use them!! then he asked me 4 my reg and how long i had been driving and i was nice told him and said just do me then (in a non rude way!) and he said he stopped me to warn me! bolloks, he stopped me coz it made him feel better but he couldnt do fuck all about seeing me speeding coz he wasnt behind me ATALL to c the speed i was doing to actually do anything about it! y waste my time then, its always BECAUSE THEY CAN!!!!! Remember that!!!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ah that'll be because the universal "push the button to lower the window" is not quite so well understood as the whirling hand.
I agree most plod are not the sharpest but if i had to deal with the number of spanners they do i guarantee that i for one would become an even bigger tosser than those i met.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Don't forget that what they are doing is trying to make to roads a safer place, much better having them do that than knocking on your door to tell you that your daughter/son/mother/father has just been killed in an accident.

Reaction score
N90MYS said:
Police are tossers, i got pulled on Monday night, he came to the side of my car and did the action to 'wind my window down' ive got electric windows dick head :lol:!!!!!!!
then he said going abit fast then wasnt u, i replied well they make these cars he said yeh but u dont have to use them!! then he asked me 4 my reg and how long i had been driving and i was nice told him and said just do me then (in a non rude way!) and he said he stopped me to warn me! bolloks, he stopped me coz it made him feel better but he couldnt do fox all about seeing me speeding coz he wasnt behind me ATALL to c the speed i was doing to actually do anything about it! y waste my time then, its always BECAUSE THEY CAN!!!!! Remember that!!!

didn't want this to be my first post but...

http://www.cliosport.net

you'll fit in nicely.

now, i'm after a trophy...

Reaction score
Well said Cue and SiJo. This forum has always had a bit of class about it, apart from Stromba. Save the bravado for Cliosport.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
SiJo said:
N90MYS said:
then he said going abit fast then wasnt u, i replied well they make these cars he said yeh but u dont have to use them!! then he asked me 4 my reg and how long i had been driving and i was nice told him and said just do me then (in a non rude way!) and he said he stopped me to warn me! bolloks, he stopped me coz it made him feel better but he couldnt do fox all about seeing me speeding coz he wasnt behind me ATALL to c the speed i was doing to actually do anything about it! y waste my time then, its always BECAUSE THEY CAN!!!!! Remember that!!!

you'll fit in nicely.

LOL, you can join, welcome.

Day

Reaction score
To anybody outside the renault sport fraternity the Trophy does look like it's been modified :?

I'd hardly raise an argument against something that appears correct from a non enthusiast.

On another note I'd rather not see any more fools on ClioSport thanks.

Reaction score
What a ................... (tit)......................

i recon you should go and park outside the Traffic base with the orignal spec printout in the window and a note saying 'have a read if you don't beleive me!'

Reaction score
SiJo said:
N90MYS said:

you'll fit in nicely.

Excellent 1st post :lol: