Reaction score
I'm popping over to the IOM tomorrow for a long weekend with some friends. Just wondering if there are any Trophy's that live over there? :)

Reaction score
Yes the roads are truly fantastic over there! :)

And yes the T is all repaired, when it came back Solus they had to collect it again as they had left a small crack near the badge and a blob of paint In one corner of the bonnet!!!!! (so much for quality control) maybe they've recently employed Ray Charles...

So it's all good now, new bonnet full front end respray and a trip to the IOM :)

Pics to follow :D

Reaction score
I've been a few times and love it. It's a drivers dream for roads and speed over there.

I don't believe there is anyone resident with a Trophy but there are a few other RS Clios.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Reaction score
I'm back from IOM went to Spain after and got stranded (volcano win)

After 48 hours of driving, walking, coaches, trains and ferries i'm back.

More IOM pics to follow: 8)
4515974282_4671aecc4c.jpg

Reaction score
Loved the IOM SharkyUK and I have been two years running now doing an IOM Tour Rhys took his Trophy there the 1st year got some nice video footage of his Trophy too :D

Reaction score
The T did very well against all the Evo's. The Evos that went ranged from 300bhp - 500bhp some. They were truly very suprised how quick it was to 100mph and even more shocked how quick it went around corners :)

Their instant reaction was ah its just some hot hatch... no match at all :wink:

By the end of the trip a few of them wanted to buy one as a track toy :lol:

What it did highlight though was how poor the standard reno brakes are (we know this already) I was only running standard discs and pads and really really do need to upgrade them!

When your flying up the mountain road at 120mph and coming up to a bend its nice to be able to stop a little quicker :shock:

Reaction score
Seems those EVO X's depreciate like a stone. EVO had one a year or so back and it lost £8500 in 6 months.

Plus you'll be lucky to average more than 20mpg.

Once again, makes the T seem incredibly good value to buy+own.

Reaction score
Absolutely I mean some of the money those guys have to spend on brakes, servicing, parts was just insane, I mean one guy had blown about 20k on his Evo X tuning it.

My whole T is worth 7k :)