Reaction score
Hi everyone.. does anybody know if http://www.rs192.co.uk get back to you after you have ordered from them? Ordered the cat back exhaust system yesterday, payment has gone through, recieved a receipt of paypal but nothing from the website confirming the order at all!?!? just a bit concerned.. has anyone esle had this or ordered from them?
cheers guys

Reaction score
I bought one a week ago and found it came within 3-4 days so I wouldn't worry :)

Reaction score
I paid about £350, that's with delivery.

You thinking of getting one? I'm really happy with mine.

Reaction score
I really cant decide what to do! It's either spend on the T or changing it for a R26! But if I do get a new system then I'll go for a RS 192!

Reaction score
Have you driven an R26?

Personally I think the Trophy is the better performance package.

Reaction score
Stevie said:
I bought one a week ago and found it came within 3-4 days so I wouldn't worry :)

Stevie, did you get it from the same website? ive still not heard anything yet... wouldnt mine but the clio's sounding like a tractor and driving like one too :( centre pipe fully snapped..

is1

Reaction score
Stevie said:

Stevie
What's the fitment like? Does it hang any lower than the standard one? I used to have a Scorpion on my Charade GTti back in the day and its centre box was much lower although that was probably a quirk of that system.
Also, is it noisy? I don't like noisy exhausts on road cars. I have read the link in the post which suggests not very loud but noise is very much an individual thing.
Is it much noisier than standard?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Stevie said:
Have you driven an R26?

Personally I think the Trophy is the better performance package.

Yes, I've driven both the R26 and R26R and really liked both! I'll probably end up keeping the T though! Still puts a big smile on my face especially when it upsets so many bigger cars!! ;o)

I think that when I get around to it I'll be after a RS192 let me know what you think when you get one is1. It would be good to know your thoughts! I think BenG's got one and he thinks it's great! Looks like a smart system in place too!

Reaction score
I have a scorpion rs192 and i did have to play about with it to get it to fit right. Basically the rear silencers on mine hung too low and looked silly, it could have been partly due to the exhaust mounts themselves though. Either way i got 2 off cuts of 28mm copper pipe and wedged them in the mounts and now it sits perfect.

As for the noise its an aftermarket exhaust so obviously its louder than standard however i would say it is one of the quietest i have heard, sounds really nice when on full chat as well :D

Hope this helps

Reaction score
Actually I've just had a flash back! Do the guys that sell these trade a 106parts on Ebay? as they sell the rs192 if I remember rightly! If this is the same people, I had a bad experience with them!

Reaction score
is1 said:
Stevie said:

Stevie
What's the fitment like? Does it hang any lower than the standard one? I used to have a Scorpion on my Charade GTti back in the day and its centre box was much lower although that was probably a quirk of that system.
Also, is it noisy? I don't like noisy exhausts on road cars. I have read the link in the post which suggests not very loud but noise is very much an individual thing.
Is it much noisier than standard?

Thanks.

I had mine fitted by Birchdown and it hangs perfectly. They had to mess around with it a bit but managed to do it. It also looks much better in person fitted than the pictures. It really does give the car more presence I feel.

It has a really nice note to it and although noticeably louder than the standard system it sounds purposeful. But it's not too loud and I've found it to be addictive now!

I've noticed an increase in torque also so perhaps the claims are true?

I would fully recommend getting one.

byebyegti said:
Stevie said:

Stevie, did you get it from the same website? ive still not heard anything yet... wouldnt mine but the clio's sounding like a tractor and driving like one too :( centre pipe fully snapped..

Sorry it was 106parts I got mine from. Found them to be good.

Reaction score
Can you buy the system from anywhere else? Just I bought a full service kit for a 106 gti off them a few years ago and found them to be absolutely useless! The kit arrived after a month of ordering, then when it arrived bits where missing and wrong parts where in the box! Then when I got in touch with them to sort it out they weren't much help and never got it sorted! So if I can get it elsewhere I'd be up for buying one!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Have you had it delivered yet?
I was going to buy one of these next month :(

Reaction score
my exhaust arrived yesterday after lots of emails to them, apparantley i was told that the payment had gone through but not the order so they got right on it and was sent the same day :)
only had it on a day and i personaly dont think its loud but saying that i was driving with no exhaust for a week or two :lol:
Ive noticed tho its blowing a bit so have to go over all the joints properley i fitted it at 11pm on friends driveway with a few ramps and the joy of rain...
Its still got the 5k kick too :)

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on how this exhaust sounds at a constant 70 on the motorway over the original ?

I bought the single back box Scorpion with silenced mid section and it fits and sounds great when chasing the redline and is subtle around town but has a bit of a boom on the motorway. I don't mind it but the Mrs does. May have to change..........