Reaction score
Found this on a french site , but for the life of me i can,t find any write ups or reports on this, think its about 250 quid, green cotton ram airs are used on most wrc cars, quality is superb on them, yet i'm stumped if i can find a report, anybody else can help me out in finding one
abpa03014jw1.jpg

Reaction score
Great find! This has got to be my new favourite induction kit for the Trophy! :D

They have them listed on the Green website for £206 - a lot cheaper than a Maxogen! They only list it as being for the 172, no mention of 182 although I have always believed that the two had very similar OE induction systems...perhaps there are mounting points on the 172 front panel that are not there on the 182???

Reaction score
the one i have found also on greens website is for a mk1 cable throttle body, but i,ve seen k&n typhoon , a viper system for a mk1 fit on a mk2 172 and 182, so i reckon 95% it will fit, i think i might take the chance and go for it, if you look at other green carbon ram air intakes for different cars the quality is the best i have seen on any filtersystem

Reaction score
green cotton

hi guys i have a cotton green filter on my car and i dont think i would have anything else. i find in the wet the clio does not tick over to smoothly but because the cotton dries fast because of the heat off the engine it runs smooth all the time now. My advice buy one!!!

Reaction score
Re: green cotton

kevontour77 said:
hi guys i have a cotton green filter on my car and i dont think i would have anything else. i find in the wet the clio does not tick over to smoothly but because the cotton dries fast because of the heat off the engine it runs smooth all the time now. My advice buy one!!!

Have you got it on a Rolling Road yet? Probably find after the engine bay warms up that you're 5-10bhp down but only a guess, you might like the noise though!