MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Dealer finally found them but they're quoting £180ish each and they don't deliver. Where did you manage to get them for £110 +vat?

RRP is £156 + vat

To get them cheaper is down to the individual dealer and how much discount they are willing to give.
They buy them direct from Renault UK for a set price and mark up what they wish and sell to the public. It's then down to the individual dealer if they want to give a discount if any.

The best place is Renault Wolverhampton who offer huge discounts on parts.
Give them a call direct and the part number and see what discount they offer.

If in the trade or a member of staff most company's sell parts at cost price plus 10% or cost price plus 20% as they want to make something on the parts.

Almost all Renault dealers along with others are run or owned by companys like "Arnold Clark" or "Evans Halshaw"

I now don't know any dealer that is run by Renault UK as it did when I worked for them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dealer finally found them but they're quoting £180ish each and they don't deliver. Where did you manage to get them for £110 +vat?

You need a friendlier dealer :(
I work in the motor trade and give em lots of orders so bagged a bit of discount.
(I maybe shoulda kept the price Ssshhh)

where dya live?

Reaction score
Working In the trade always helps :cool: Picked mine up the other day and dealer took back the standard rears that where sent out by Renault so even better.

As said at the start we owe you big time MarcR for you time sorting this out Thanks

Reaction score
You need a friendlier dealer :(
I work in the motor trade and give em lots of orders so bagged a bit of discount.
(I maybe shoulda kept the price Ssshhh)

where dya live?

Thanks! I live in London, maybe I'll try Wolverhampton.....

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ordered these along with a load of other bits yesterday expecting to be added to a waiting list. Just had a txt saying my parcel will be delivered tomorrow so we'll see.

Reaction score
Had a pair of these delivered today from Wolverhampton Renault - good price and great service. Don't think my old rears are dead yet but will be changing them as part of the ongoing refresh.

Also, thanks to MarcR who seems to have been a driving force in getting these stocked again.

Reaction score
Ordered a pair of new sach's rear shocks yesterday, was on holiday and couldnt believe the price of £232 delivered from Wolverhampton so jumped in!

Reaction score
Ordered a pair of new sach's rear shocks yesterday, was on holiday and couldnt believe the price of £232 delivered from Wolverhampton so jumped in!

I bought a pair of these from Renault Wolverhampton (trade as renaultcarparts_uk on eBay) last week...the price is incredible for these genuine Sachs items!

Reaction score
Heads up for any scottish owners ,Just ordered rear sachs dampers , rear 182 cup springs , front eibach springs and top mounts for my Trophy from Renault in Stirling , Ask for Ryan , he beat every price i had got , even good old Renault in Wolverhampton .

He done me a very good price on parts required for service incl spark plugs , oh and i was blown away when he said they had disks and pads excess stock £75 for rear disks and pads .
Always worth trying at the dealers you maybe surprised like i was .

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Heads up for any scottish owners ,Just ordered rear sachs dampers , rear 182 cup springs , front eibach springs and top mounts for my Trophy from Renault in Stirling , Ask for Ryan , he beat every price i had got , even good old Renault in Wolverhampton .

He done me a very good price on parts required for service incl spark plugs , oh and i was blown away when he said they had disks and pads excess stock £75 for rear disks and pads .
Always worth trying at the dealers you maybe surprised like i was .

Been using these guys for months and have a good relationship with Tommy & Euan who both work in the parts department.
Like you say they beat everyone on price and as i get good discount as i buy a lot and I'm Trade they smash everyone online including Renault Wolverhampton

Reaction score
Picked mine up the other day and dealer took back the standard rears that where sent out by Renault so even better.

Reaction score
Just purchased a new set of rear dampers to keep as spares. Got them from Renault Wolverhampton. I called Stirling Renault and on speaking to the parts department they said they wouldn't accept orders of over £200 without seeing the card being used to make the purchase. Therefore they cannot ship orders to anyone over £200. When I questioned how other forum members had dampers shipped to them, he responded by informing me that "only one person has ordered these and they collected them."

Therefore I'd not waste your time with Stirling, unless you're local to them and can collect them. Renault Wolverhampton did one heck of a deal. I don't know how much the dampers are yet as I ordered a bunch of parts for my 200 as well. I ordered:

Pair of rear Trophy dampers, RS floor mats (silver writing not yellow), boot luggage net, ashtray (for coins), two front wipers, a rear wiper, oil top-up bag, aluminium footrest, five rivets for it and an air filter, and it all came to £301 including free delivery. All genuine Renault parts.

Given another well known Renault Parts website is asking £47 for the mat set I'd say Wolverhampton are doing well on keeping costs down.

Reaction score
Was there any word of these being a limited run?

Planning on redoing all the suspension next summer but don't want to miss out on a pair!

Reaction score
Was there any word of these being a limited run?

As I understand it this manufacturing run is the end. Once they've gone, they've gone. That said the quantity manufactured was supposed to be quite high, but I've no clue to how many pairs relates to quite high. Buy 'em when you can if I was you.