Reaction score
Glastonbury with cars we were calling it... 16 hours of constant rain but still an awesome day,
Great excuse to buy a Renault team jacket and hat :)

who else went?? spotted a sexy red Testarossa inbound but no real red rockets!! :twisted:

Reaction score
I was there on Sunday - only took one photo:

goodwood07.jpg

Despite the rain and mud it was absolutely packed... it was a real damp squib as the atmosphere is normally one of summer garden party, not a mudbath. Had lunch in Honda's tent, Jenson Button was at the table on one side and John Surtees on the other. Walked past Lewis Hamilton's dad and Jodie Kidd too.

Spotted one other Trophy but forgot the numberplate! To be honest the best thing about the day was the drive back - had a cracking drive across the Lambournes and Cotswolds. Loving the car still after nearly 10k miles - empty roundabouts are my favourite, you can either hoon through as fast as possible or play hooligan by lifting halfway through and letting the tail slide. And the way it pogos up onto 3 wheels is just exquisite. 8)

Reaction score
I was there on the saturday, when things started to get a little muddy. Sunday must have been a wash out. What a shame. I saw one trophy go past me on the A285. I was in a pub car park with a puncture :(

Reaction score
jezza l said:
I was there on the saturday, when things started to get a little muddy. Sunday must have been a wash out. What a shame. I saw one trophy go past me on the A285. I was in a pub car park with a puncture :(

Don't know which road the A285 is... but if you saw a 172 Cup and 2 M3's (one black and one silver) at the same time it was probably me. Must admit i didn't see any other Trophy's...... but i wasn't hanging around :wink:

Reaction score
Olliev8 said:
jezza l said:

Don't know which road the A285 is... but if you saw a 172 Cup and 2 M3's (one black and one silver) at the same time it was probably me. Must admit i didn't see any other Trophy's...... but i wasn't hanging around :wink:
Having just read your post about the ferrari I think it was you. As I seem to remember a ferrari going by shortly after the trophy.

Here she is in her sad state.
Watched awesome cars drive past for two hours that morning.

http://cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/garage.php?mode=view_gallery_item&type=garage_mod&image_id=741

Reaction score
jezza l said:
Olliev8 said:
[quote="jezza l":w8q53bsn]I was there on the saturday, when things started to get a little muddy. Sunday must have been a wash out. What a shame. I saw one trophy go past me on the A285. I was in a pub car park with a puncture :(

Having just read your post about the ferrari I think it was you. As I seem to remember a ferrari going by shortly after the trophy.

Here she is in her sad state.
Watched awesome cars drive past for two hours that morning.

http://cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/garage.php? mode=view_gallery_item&type=garage_mod&image_id=741[/quote:w8q53bsn]

Wicked....... possibly my first 'spotted'!!!!! 8)