Reaction score
Hi,
Would anyone be interested in part exchanging a Trophy for a 2006 Forester Sti?
The Trophy must have low mileage, FSH and be in mint condition.
The Forester has done 22k miles, FSH, has just had the 3 year service in December (all fluids, spark plugs replaced etc) and needs nothing doing.
It has adjustable AST suspension, the usual spec (6speed gearbox, HIDs, front/rear LSD etc.), Litchfield performance pack, PSI3 OBD with optional oil temperature and pressure sensors fitted, Kenwood 7200 BT (GPS, bluetooth, Ipod/Iphone connectivity), 4 new tyres.
PM me if you are interested and for more details.
Cheers :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've always fancied one of these but in addition to the trophy not inplace of it.... Why are you selling?

Reaction score
Cue said:
I've always fancied one of these but in addition to the trophy not inplace of it.... Why are you selling?

I am not sure I am doing the right thing to be honest, I just fancy a change and most of the time I don't need something so big now.
I am trying to convince my wife to get one for her ;) but doesn't seem to be very keen (maybe until she drives one as she misses the 205 Gti we used to have).
The problem is if I replace the FSTI with the Trophy when we need the space it will be tight.

Reaction score
I think EVO had one of these a while back and really liked it. I guess one of the downsides would be low mpg and image?

Reaction score
marrow said:
I think EVO had one of these a while back and really liked it. I guess one of the downsides would be low mpg and image?

Yes it was in EVO's car of the year 2005 issue: http://www.litchfieldimports.co.uk/press06.asp
Check the video of Vicki Butler-Henderson in youtube (search for "5th gear Forester Sti") driving it on the track and comparing it with an Impreza Sti (I am at work and don't have access to the link).
Mpg can vary from 18-28mpg depending on where/how you drive. I think for 330/330 this is reasonable :)
It depends what you mean with 'image'. They are very rare cars and attract attention in a good way surprising the unaware :mrgreen:

Reaction score
are you literally looking for a swap? or car + cash kinda thing??

Reaction score
T5PHY said:
are you literally looking for a swap? or car + cash kinda thing??

I meant swaping cars + cash of course, in case it was not clear :)
Otherwise it would be :roll: