Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

My other half and I have taken the decision to sell the Clio, my other half is expecting our first baby next month, and as she is now off work we can't afford to run both cars, so we need to sell this one to pay off a few depts.

Ok here's the spec:

2005 '05' Reg

Liquid Yellow

41,000 miles

Non cup, with both Cup packs

HPI Clear

3 owners from new

12 Months MOT

1 months TAX

Full Renault service history, apart from the last service which was the 36k, which was done at K-Tec, along with the aux belt done.

100% Standard, and in fantastic condition, the only bad thing i know is 1 tiny stone chip on the bonnet, which has been touched up.

The rear side windows, and rearglass has a slight tint, the previous owner informed me this was done by the supplying dealer when new, and looks fantastic in the flesh.

The front bumper is stone chip free, the interior is as new and in really good condition.

We all know of the usual 1*2 problems so here we go:

1.The steering wheel thumb grips are as new,

2. The front splitter is undamaged and in 1 piece lol

3. All original bookpack, and handbooks, with the original 2 keys

4. The front headlight washers have been replaced under warranty as you guys know they have a habit of leaking.

5. Engine mounts are still tight, and there are none of the usual knocking noises

This has all the non cup usual bits:
Climate control
ESP
Cruise control
Half leather
Auto wipers
Auto lights
Plus more

As well as the Cup Packs:
Front splitter
Bigger rear spoiler
Uprated, lowered and stiffened suspension
Darker wheels
Plus more

Also only 600 miles ago i fitted brand new Renault front discs and pads, and brand new Renault rear pads as they were starting to look low.

This is a genuine fantastic car, and is in very very good condition, and as you all know one of only 58 Liquid Yellows in this spec, if your after a low mileage, late reg'd, genuine and standard Renaultsport, this is it! With the benefit of having both cup packs, and in a limited colour!

The car also has a parrot bluetooth kit in, which possibly can be part of the sale.

Any questions please dont hesitate to ask me, and I can put up more pictures if required

£7,600 o.v.n.o

Possible Part Ex, with a cheaper car of circa value of £3000-£3500 ish

DSC00058-1.jpg

DSC00061-1.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks guys, and thanks Simon, i know its at the higher end of the price bracket, but the car is honestly spotless, i really believe you will struggle to find one in better condition, and top condition cars demand top money :)

Please PM or drop me an e-mail if anyone is interested, or for more details :)

russellfitch04@hotmail.co.uk

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I dare say that, if Lyn and I weren't off to Oz for a couple of months and had more room on the drive, we'd be interested. :lol:

Good luck with the sale mate. :D