Reaction score
Trophy No.
So im just about to book a driver training day through car limits. One of there airfield days at north weald. Before I booked I just thought I would see if any one has done this kind of thing anywhere else.

I know some people have done this one and its recommended, just curious whats out there really. This one is a great location for me but its booked up well in advance unless you want a weekday :cry:

Reaction score
Yup i attended one quite recently... worth every penny IMO. you'll enjoy it, but the airfield will shred your tyres up - you have been warned :wink:

Reaction score
I done North Weald in April & it was brilliant tbh 8)

Great staff, massive area & learnt alot about the 182 that I wouldn't be able to on the road.

It's not hard on the car either imo. Will hurt tyres though due to the surfaces.

G

Stay away from airfields - most savage your paintwork and tyres.
Driver instruction is well worth it, though - you'll enjoy it. :)

Reaction score
David87 said:
Stay away from airfields - most savage your paintwork and tyres.
Driver instruction is well worth it, though - you'll enjoy it. :)

Not savage on the paint @ all imo.

Never more than yourself on any one exercise so no stones can flick up.
Plenty of run off too should you push a little too hard :wink:

G

Ah, fair enough. I suppose the Clio isn't all that vunerable to having its rear arches chipped, but if you want a shortcut to respraying the front of your car, go to an airfield trackday! :shock:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I went to the isle of Wight festival and got wasted, spent way too much money (loosing my train ticket back in a drunken rage didnt help) and now i cant afford it :cry:

So hopefully i will get a big bonus and be able to get some training