Reaction score
If you press electric widow button for drivers door briefly the window opens automatically. This does not work for passengers window. You have to hold button down to open. Is this a fault?
Advise please. Thank you :)

Reaction score
no it's not really a fault as there may be times you want the interior sensors to be disarmed.
If you hear three beeps simply unlock and relock it.

Reaction score
Re the windows, whenever I've test driven any 182, they've worked this way. Actually quite handy for me. I like "one touch" windows, my other half prefers "keep them held down" style. Means she gets her preference on passanger side and I get mine when I'm driving :)

Reaction score
jeffstrophy,

I've found that my windows work the same as yours, but i've also found that if you hold down the drivers window switch for a moment and then release it the window stops travelling, but when you touch the switch briefly it travels the full distance. This does not work on the passengers window.

Also I have found that the drivers window works with the ignition switched off, but the passengers doesn't! :?

Reaction score
Hi Strike,

Yes, that is all default behaviour and i've just noticed that when you operate the drivers window with ignition off it stops when you release the switch and does not exhibit the "one-touch" behaviour!

It gets more bizarre by the minute! :lol:

(P.S. I've just noticed that jeffstrophy's original question wasn't about the electric window switch but the "electric widow button". Perhaps the question is more sinister than we first thought. Is jeffstrophy an alias for James Bond? Can we expect to see a Trophy in the next Bond movie?:lol: )

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hey this thread is amazing!

on my trophy, when i press my break pedal the car starts to slow down!? is this normal

when its stopped and i press my pedal then it dosent slow down at all!