does this belong to anyone.....

Reaction score
Gone... didn't last for long (or there was an error with the mileage!!!).

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
Why do people put stupid things like 'new baby forces sale'?

All i want to know is the condition and the mileage, with relevant history. I dont care about the owners personal life. So your gf is pregnant? Big deal.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
LOL, I guess its because people always ask why you're selling especially if it's quite a new car. Some people would think that there must be something wrong with it to be selling so soon.

Reaction score
King Stromba said:
Why do people put stupid things like 'new baby forces sale'?

All i want to know is the condition and the mileage, with relevant history. I dont care about the owners personal life. So your gf is pregnant? Big deal.

I always ask why they sell a car.

Assuming the responses are genuine, would you rather buy a car from someone who has to sell because they are having a baby (and need the cash or a bigger car etc.) or because their car is full of gremlins and they've had enough of it (and are going to possibly buy another of the same car...)?

You can never have too much information when buying a car!

O.

Reaction score
Yeah you should ask when you go to view the car. Its people who put it on the adverts that winds me up

'Genuine reason for sale'

'New baby forces sale'

'New house forces sale'

'Just been accepted on a one way mission to mars'

Just a waste of ad space and an insult to peoples intelligence. Fill the ad with useful info ABOUT THE CAR. Not useless crap about your personal circumstances.