Reaction score
My run in the UK is over on Monday and I'm returning to Vancouver via Beijing via the Trans Siberian railway via Moscow. While I didn't get out and about to meet as many of you as I'd of liked, I just wanted to say a general thanks to the folks associated with (and importantly running and supporting) ClioTrophy.co.uk for what has to be as good a single derivative car forum as any out there.
As I've been looking for info on potential next purchases such as Acura RSX's, Honda Civic Si's, Honda S2000's, Mini Cooper S, Nissan 350z's, Porsche Boxster's, VW GTI's from a North American p.o.v and not finding much good stuff forum wise, its reinforced what a quality site this is.
I'll continue living vicariously through Rich and #154 until I've got a new motor, hopefully in February sometime and then I can join all those other airbag loving, crappy North American's drivers on all those boring roads :D

Now how about that Momo steering wh... :roll: :)

Reaction score
Mate - it was a pleasure to meet and know you. I hope you have a safe trip home (and what a journey you've planned!).

Let us know when you get back in one piece, and what you end up buying!

In the interim drive your Mum's Colt carefully and make sure you get the steering wheel with Alcantra for her!!!

All the best :)

O.

Day

Reaction score
Take care Dallas :)

It's been a pleasure having you here...
Keep us informed what you buy next!

Damien

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
All the best Dallas, was great to meet you at Janspeed, and thanks for all your support.

Hope you stick around, keep us informed on your new purchase.

Have a safe trip!
(tupw)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
have a good trip - as Nik said, keep us posted on your next car/s, i's interesting to compare them :)

Reaction score
Only just seen this whilst trawling thru a few areas of the forum and felt compelled to post seeing as the legend of Dallas lives on through my purchase of his car!

Dallas, I hope that you've been enjoying the trip and having many a great time! I can't thank this man enough for making buying a car such an easy, professional and enjoyable experience! :D :)

Take it easy dude! 8)

Reaction score
Damn I miss Rich's Trophy :wink: Unfortunately we've got too much snow and ice round here right now to take any proper test drives, but then maybe I can look for work instead. Didn't get sick eating any of the various 'meats' I encountered and didn't get left behind anywhere, so with nothing to do but scan job sites I guess I'll catch up on threads here...with of course the usual allvehicles expanding motor empire being the first lookin :)

Thought I'd bang some pics up on flickr, as after rooting through Aud's various pics it seems like a decent enough site... too many wasteland shots I know :oops: :wink:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13623225@N00/sets/