Reaction score
Hi,

After months of trying I have finally persuaded my Wife that a Trophy would be a great move away from her doom blue Clio Dynamique. :D

I am looking for a mostly unmolested car (brake upgrade welcome!) at a reasonable price with upto average miles (48kish) with good history.

Anyone looking to sell please get in contact.

Cheers

Reaction score
Hi, I've totally standard and unmolested low mileage Clio Trophy for sale. The only modification being the Brembo HC front discs and Alpine radio/CD with IPOD interface and stalk control. Also fitted adjustable intermittent wiper control that the factory forgot to fit!!

Car 20/500, I’m registered as the second owner however I purchased the car from Masters of Beckenham with delivery (50) miles only on the clock. The car was to be used as a demonstrator however they agreed to sell it to me.

Except a few laps of the Ring, the car has never been used for track days. Last service by Rentech at 25,554 miles which included new pads all round. The Sachs dampers were inspected by the ever helpful Mike as I looked on and there was no corrosion or leaks and they were deemed to be in fine order.

The car was fitted from new with Paintshield to bonnet, front bumper and wing mirrors which has kept the paintwork free from stone chips. I have the car valeted every fortnight and there are no dings or dents, this Trophy being immaculate throughout.

MOT’d to July 13th 2010 and taxed to 30 June 2010. Two brand new spare OEM Michelin Exalto’s also available for only £100 to the buyer. £7,900 ono.

Please let me know if its of interest.