Reaction score
It is with much regret that I come to sell my Clio Trophy. I have run out of space and my girlfriend has run out of patience with not being able to park near the house!

Clio Trophy 333 is for sale:

- 39,400 miles
- Full Renault Service History
- Cambelt Service + New brake pads all round + Injector replaced + 2 new front PE2s + Dampers checked @ 31,393 on 23/6/10
- Standard car apart from Brembo Max discs and tinted windows (fitted by last owner) + uprated full fat 182 speakers
- Always run on Shell Optimax / V-Power in my ownership
- 2 Previous Owners (last owner purchased in Oct 2006 when the car was up for £12,495 at Renault West London!)
- MOT to June 2011
- 6 Months Tax
- Any inspection welcome

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Re: Clio Trophy 333 (Low Mileage, Standard car) For Sale

Well priced.
Good luck with the sale :)

Reaction score

If I can persuade my other half that she'd much rather drive one of the best handling front wheel drive cars of all time rather than an automatic 1.6L Mazda 3, this sale may just disappear.

In this life it really does take all sorts...

Reaction score

Keep the car, change the other half : simples :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.

Hey you managed to find the site just as you were selling up, how unlucky is that.

Reaction score

Yeah tell me about it! Just getting into the whole Frenchie front tugger thing again and had to pull the plug :(

In all seriousness, it's a testament to the fact nothing's gone wrong with the car that this is the first time I've sought out the owners club forum!

Sad (but good) but true :)

Reaction score

Shame; the site isn't just about faulty french cars and how to fix them (or sell them!) sometimes it's about interesting and amusing discussion .... Even irony and sarcasm have been known to rear their heads from time to time :)

Reaction score

No dig at French cars intended! It's just my usual reason for searching out an owners club forum in the first instance is when I'm buying a car or when something's fallen off or broken :)

Now you've got me worried I'm a socially backwards French car hating good for nothing :?

I only wanted to sell my car, now I have existential angst!

Reaction score
Trophy No.

I prefer irony J :)

Jibber you need to go out and forge your own ideas in this essentially meaningless world and keep the T.

Reaction score

If there's a point to be missed there is normally someone willing to oblige :)

Jibbs, fear not, no-one is suggesting you are a French car hater; socially backwards .... Who can tell with such a fleeting interaction. We are not here to judge anyone (cue sinister laugh etc) ;-)