Reaction score
Re: Who's Is This?

Hmm... seem to remember a dealer shifting one with some naff wheels like that on it.

Reaction score

yep this car was highlighted the other month, whoever thought those alloys were better than the speedlines needs i good talking to...
at a guess i'd say the speedlines were stolen, worth HPI checking this car..

pol

Reaction score

looked shonky so i've not even bothered chasing it up. why ditch a set of speedlines for them. :?

Reaction score

Cue said:
i'd bet on it being a former cat D or C

yes its 100% a cat d. this car was for sale about 2 months ago for 6200ono even tho its got some s...t alloys on i still was interested. thought can throw them in the skip and get some speedlines. anyways asked the guy is it hpi clear and he said yes. so i was ready to go next day with 6 cash. but that same night done a hpi check and comes out with cat d :( was not happy at all. so texed the guy and said u ......... its cat d wasted my time and money. i feel sorry if this guy never knew. but if he knows most likely he wont tell you as for the mileage and condition he thinks he will get 8 grand. ye right [-X

Reaction score

Hopefully people check here first!
Cue can you change the thread title to "Cat D on PH - Beware" or something similar? :)

Reaction score
oh dear! the person who put those wheels on MUST be blind............ or have no taste....... or both!

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!