Reaction score
Those wheels aren't that bad! Obviously they don't look anything like as nice as the Turinis though.

Simple five-spokes are a good design imo - I used to run 15" OZ Records on my Civic Coupe. I've still got them in fact and have been meaning to sell them for ages.

If anyone's interested they're pretty much as new, with Toyo Proxes T1-S tyres that have only covered a couple of thousand miles.

Didn't intend this reply to turn into a sales pitch but I could do with the cash... I'll probably post in the For Sale thread when I get round to taking some photos.

Reaction score
Anyone know which number this one is? We can update th register with the info as well!

Reaction score
I messaged the seller suggesting he revises his advert with a more... realistic price. And comes clean about the car's history. I guess he or she ought to be given the benefit of the doubt - perhaps he's unaware of its Cat D status? :^o

Reaction score
Cat D is nothing to worry about so long as the repairs are good, BUT..........................................
i bought a cat D in january without those dodgy wheels and i only paid £5600, when better examples were fetching over 7K

All things considered, and the prices some Trophy's seem to be Fetching now, That one can't be worth anymore than 5.5K max Buyer Beware :(

Chris