Reaction score
Looking to sell my BTB cat back exhaust (with modified Renault cat). The exhaust is a lovely piece of kit, but just too loud for me. It's been on my Trophy since May last year, I've done about 8k miles with it fitted and it is in excellent condition. I will take some photos of the actual exhaust if anyone is genuinely interested, but in the mean time, please check out - http://www.clio182btbexhausts.co.uk/

I'm looking for £450 (the exhaust alone cost £800 new). Buyer to collect would be preferable, although I would be willing to deliver if petrol costs are met. The cat will be thrown into the deal, it's the original cat, which has done 65k miles, modified by BTB to match 2.5 inch bore of the exhaust.

Reply or PM if interested.

Cheers

Oli

Reaction score
Not at the moment. I'll try and take some over the weekend. The exhuast is exactly as described in the link in my first post, but appreciate you'd want to see what condition mine is in...

Reaction score
Long shot - but any chance of a little video or sound clip of it at idle and possibly at full chat?

I'm in the market for a new exhaust, just weighing up my options - but I know what I don't want. Havn't come across a BTB system before.

Cheers.

James

Reaction score
One of the best exhaust's you can fit, along with a Orb exhaust

Reaction score
Thanks for your interest fellas, just to make you aware I'm currently waiting to hear about my replacement exhaust and I won't be able to sell the BTB on until I've got that sorted. Just in case anyone was keen to move on this quickly, I may not be able to sort things out in a super short timescale... Apologies

Reaction score
I am not longer looking to sell my exhaust. I have too many concerns about the replacement exhaust I was looking at, and I've also had a chat with BTB who are going to insert an extra silencer into the centre section to reduce the sound levels.

Apologies for wasting anyones time.

Cheers

Oli