Reaction score
people use the word mint example too much, but that is the proper definition of mint.

almost a shame that it doesn't seem to be used properly (in a way) though. if you can't drive this in the rain, what can you drive?

Reaction score
Absolutely immaculate - no doubt in better condition than when he took ownership from Reno

£7k for a pot of wax? :shock:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
wow, talk about a spoilt car. I hope this guy doesn't sell it - if i ever trash mine i'll be buying this one...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Am I the only one who thinks it looks a bit too shinny, fake even. Maybe thats just me being jealous

Reaction score
Trophy No.
monstu said:
this is tomx's old car, he is the 2nd owner
theseller is a member on here matt the cat or something like that.

Yes you're right, he's only had it for a little while and this is the second one he's sold :shock:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Gazza said:
Am I the only one who thinks it looks a bit too shinny, fake even. Maybe thats just me being jealous

Yes and yes you are :wink:

I think it's gorgeous and i want, though there is something else i want more!

Reaction score
The car is immaculate, the copy reads well too. I'm sure it will make close to that.

IMO that wax makes the car look a bit 'wet look' in the pics. May look better in the daylight real time. Am I criticising £7000 car wax? LOL

Reaction score
gareth said:
makes me want to clean mine.LOL. seriously though that cars MINT! :D

Very true. I need pics like hat to give me the motivation to clean mine, the novelty of polishing seems too have worn off now lol

G

Bit sad, though, isn't it?

I bought mine mint from some millionaire car collector bloke and have duly thrashed it ever since. I never took my Focus RS out in the rain and did the whole mental cleaning thing with that car. I look back at it and regret it - it feels like I wasted my time with it. Never again will I not use a car properly. Go on, get out there and give your Trophy a good thrashing! :)

Reaction score
My car is still shiny when I was it with my 10 pound Turtle wax wash stuff!!!

Gonna treat mine to some wazing next week on my hols to remove flys. I d rather spend 7k on a motorbike!!!

Its a waste of a car not to drive it, but if it is for the lad to show his business ability good on him.

Drove mine to Edinburgh this afternoon did Newcastle to the Border in 29mins!!! Back in love with the Trophy!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hi all

yup the clio in the advert is mine

I bought it from tomx on here a few months back - drove it to my detailing centre - gave it the full works ans its just sat there.

i can appreciate that a shiney car is a bit ott for everyone and that it should be driven. but with me its a bit of a garage queen.

the only miles i put on it were when i drove it back fro toms place in nottingham!

As i am in 'business' i have a trades policy for my vehicles so the car is registered to trade ie offyourmarks and therefore has only toms name in the logbook.

the wax put on is Zymol royale and it does cost £7188.00 for the 44oz however it is refilled for life. Not many people own this wax, but from a commercial aspect it is a good investment fro the business.

so thats it really!

the reason why i am selling is that when o bought it i did not expect it to be so amazing - tom really never used it like me and the underside is spotless too - i just can't bring myself to use it - it seems such a shame.and therefore i think someone would buy it and use it correctly - but not me

cheers

matt

ps - I use the term 'mint' very carefully as you are right many peoples idea of mint is far off the mark - but believe me it is unreal