Reaction score
1999 V Reugeot 306 GTI-6 phase three model in Met Astor Grey (rare colour 60 off I'm informed) 11m MOT with fully documented service history. New discs and pads, good condition premium quality tyres. K&N filter. 89000m Superb condition and drives well. PX to clear £3495 ovno. Price includes 3m Warranty.

My circa three grand performance bargains usually go quickly! Please pm if of interest.

Reaction score
Alright mate, its scott, hope my old car sell well for you, the drive back last week killed me, i didnt get back till 21:20. The trophy is mint, got two new tyres yesterday and getting new pads fitted all round next week.

Reaction score
Finally got around to cleaning the 306 - what a car!! Unbelievable condition inside and out and drives beautifully.

Appreciate we adjusted for tyres due to time, re: pads, the Trophy had just undergone a 48k service at Renault :?

Reaction score
artdealer said:
Finally got around to cleaning the 306 - what a car!! Unbelievable condition inside and out and drives beautifully.

Appreciate we adjusted for tyres due to time, re: pads, the Trophy had just undergone a 48k service at Renault :?

Have you had any takes on the gti 6 yet? Hope it goes 2 a good home.
As for the pads there was nothing on the front but i dont mind at all, just means i got to buy better ones for it, which are getting fitted on Saturday.

Reaction score
I suppose it reiterates the problem with main dealer servicing! Although prev owner may have elected not to pay for them and not let on!

306 back on sale - I need to clear cheques!

Reaction score
Nope, I refused to take a cheque - just get me cash or a draft!

Re-advertised and now sold to an enthusiast who seems to know them back to front. Off the 306 GTi-6 forum etc.

Adjusted for slightly leaky rad and a/c to regas or whatever, everyone happy.