Reaction score
I am starting to accumulate parts again so might sell this as a batch. Using a Clio Cup as a basis would make a nice and fast bit of kit.

Trophy Front Struts. (Bought by Lee G last year and still in bubblewrap)
New boxed Recaro Trendlines, subframes and airbag resistors.
4 x Anthracite Speedline Turinis in boxes.

I might split, but the objective is to get the money back for the seats (circa 1150+VAT)

£2250.

ps: I'm sure something could be done with rear shocks if Cup weren't suitable etc.

Reaction score
I possibly know someone who would be interested in the seats if you are looking to sell seperately?

If you do sell parts seperately i would be intereted in a wheel!

Reaction score
How much would it cost to build an Exact Trophy replica, inc. suspension, seats, wheels, Capsicum Red re-spray, plaques and decals? I know it wouldn't be worth it when you can buy one for 2p now but just wondered. Using a 182 Cup, probably about £15,500!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
steve, i remember doing this before, i think i got it to around £18/19k taking into account the trade in value of the parts you'd be ripping out of the cup ie seats, shocks etc.

Reaction score
Hi all, the main objective is to put the money back in the bank for the seats. Either that, or I'll wait for a suitable candidate, maybe a low miles Vee to put them in and sell off.

That price is Demon Tweaks less 10%. Plus you dont have to wait two months for them.

Cheers,

Steve.

ps: I'm not in a hurry to sell the struts but as a means to an end ....... I mean I'm going to kick myself in the future if I ever buy an out of warranty Trophy with a duff strut !

Reaction score
Now I'm veering towards keeping it all.. I know a low miles Vee is going to show up just as I sold them. Also wondering if Trophy dampers would fit a V6 255 ????

Reaction score
Steve, please let me know if you do decide to split the wheels - I may be interested in one.

Cheers,
Rich