Reaction score
One curbed speedline alloy. Luckily I video the car before and after as it has happened before at another garage different car and was denied. They marked it with some kind of blue adhesive, hopefully that means they will repair it next time and not say its was already there.

Reaction score
Renault London West is bloody denying it. In regards to the brushed on blue lacquer they put on the wheel to show where they kerbed it, they are saying that this blue lacquer appears when the wheel is kerbed and so they are not at fault.

I have spoken to the police and they say this is a civil matter. So now I have to flipping waste my time starting a small claims action against these flipping morons. Does anyone know the cost of one trophy alloy wheel including fitment of it, as I need to state the value in the claim form? And also is it reasonable to ask for a geometry setup but done by someone else to avoid any malicious damage, what kind of figure should I allow for this?

My claim is going to be for:

1. a replacement clio trophy alloy wheel
2. geometry set-up
3. time off work

Should I add anything else to this.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yes, get someone else to do the set-up. no problem there.

you could possibly claim for stress. I'd be furious with them if they'd done it to me so that must have health issues. Claim for cost's and damages.

depending on how bad it's been damaged (if it's enough to push to geometry out) then you may find uneven tyre wear so a new tyre also? if you're tyres are not new though then you could argue that just one tyre would hurt the car so go for two - they'd have needed to give it a proper whack though to push that out.

I'd aim for the sky, back up everything with factual evidence and be prepared to negotiate with them and the judge/magistrate to get a suitable outcome.